Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Anne Sunday, June 8, 2014
Please pray that my difficult situation at work is resolved and pray that the Lord gives me strength to deal with my bosses.

Jane Sunday, June 8, 2014
Please pray that God will save my daughter in law.

sarah Sunday, June 8, 2014
I am losing my faith in god. After work I cant wait to get home to get high I smoke weed an ciggaretts I am not a good mother all I care about is sex weed money can never stay I have so many bills

Dominic Sunday, June 8, 2014
financial stable, decent job, decent place to live, peace and happiness to my wife and child.

Arn Sunday, June 8, 2014
Oh lord plz take care of everything plz bless us plz make my moms surgery safe n secure plz help us plz give us d mental strength plz make d surgery pain less plz take care oh everything

Mehwish Sunday, June 8, 2014
GOD THANK YOU EVERYTHING.GOD PLEASE TAKE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE BACK MY LOVE SOHAIL TO ME FOR ALWAYS AS A MY HUSBAND.PLEASE GOD LISTEN MY CRY AND REPLY ME THROUGH THIS MIRACLE.GOD I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND IN THE PRESENCE OF HOLY SPIRIT.AMEN.

Cecilia Sunday, June 8, 2014
please pray for my daughter Rosemarie and our family reunion and her son Andrew.

Peter Sunday, June 8, 2014
Dear Lord, I come to you once again for you to help me through this drink driving court case. Please let it not be published as this might resuilt in me losing my job, I also pray that you help me keep my job as I need it more than ever as I need to help my family and parents overseas. I also pray that the medical board exercise leniency and allow me to continue working. I also pray that my employer will allow me to work. I know your strength is greatest in times of our weakness. I believe in you Lord that you will be able to bring me closer to you. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Deb Sunday, June 8, 2014
Please pray Bob. He is still under suspension without pay. Pray his lawyer can get to the bottom of the situation and for him to get his good name and reputation back. Help him to be blessed with another good job offer. soon!

M. Catherine Sunday, June 8, 2014
Please Lord, forgive me for my fears and weaknesses. Please Lord, help us: my debts and my sins are overwhelming and I am drowning in them, but what\'s worse is they will take my husband and our children with me. I need help and a way out.... I am losing my dreams, and my hopes. I wonder if my family would be better off If I died. I am so tired, and so many rely on me.... there are so many who ask for my help and turn to me... I know others suffer so much more than I but I cannot take it any longer. I try so hard to be there for others, and yet I feel like a fraud.as they believe I have it together and am ok. Please Lord, help me. Please, Lord, I need help.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment