Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Ferdin Sunday, June 29, 2014
To get good result for the previous 4th semester examination,I want clear all the subjects with good grades for my computer science engineering courses so that it will please my parents alot and for a bright future

brad Sunday, June 29, 2014
My 89 year old grandmother has been admitted to the hospital with blood in her stools and diahrrea. I ask that yall invoke the healing powers of Jesus upon her. Raise my mimi up in prayer thay she remain strong and rid her body of any sickness in the name of Jesus. Her name is Camille Spaid. Thank you and God Bless.

arn Sunday, June 29, 2014
oh lord plz make me to get my money back i beg u oh lord

Chris Sunday, June 29, 2014
Please pray for my wife who is full of evil, she does nothing but complain, argue and screams.

S Sunday, June 29, 2014
Dear Jesus and Mother, please help me. please save my marriage.please soften his heart to forgive me. i beeach to you Lord. I beg of you. I am sorry for hurting him. Please Jesus. let him forgive me and want me back. please save my marriage. i am sorry for hurting him.

Joe Sunday, June 29, 2014
I pray we are able to close on our new home soon , and the process is stress free.

Dennis Sunday, June 29, 2014
Please pray for my step son Matt. He is suffering from mental illness.

arn Sunday, June 29, 2014
oh lord plz make me to get my money back i beg u oh lord

arn Sunday, June 29, 2014
oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guide us plz take care of everything plz bless us plz make me to help bro financiallly plz bring peace in our lives plz see dat everything goes well i beg u oh lord

Santhosh Sunday, June 29, 2014
Praise the Lord. This is santhosh Software Engineer. Please pray for my Financial situation for July month and i\'m in need of money badly..God should open the doors for me...All the glory to God...Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment