Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Antony Wednesday, June 18, 2014
I am very much disappointed for the past one year am seeking a job but I dint get a job yet. Actually I doesn\'t have any talents and communication skills. Now am 33 I got married and I have one girl baby. I don\'t know wat to do. Pls pray for me that I soon get a good job ... For this jobless reason even my wife is not respecting me. Totally I hate this life. Daily am drinking for this reason only. Even I can\'t able to pray properly. Pls pray for me thankyou

Woosen Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Woosen is sick. He had cancer operation. please pray for him

Monica Kwik Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Dear Jesus and Mother Mary, I ask your kind love to touch Mathew Taker heart that has taken my money to have heart and return my money. Touch Mathew\'s heart to afraid of God.

raj prakash ratre Wednesday, June 18, 2014
praise the lord .... my name is raj prakash ratre my father mr. dhanesh ram is very serous and admit in hospital have a problem of high fever ,body pain ,weakness and many more problem so please pray for my father so may he get well soon. praise the lord

Mike Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Pray for every event a evil hermit does, bless all their communication and all they come in contact with, pray forgiveness, Lord make me an instrument of your peace, Lite of Jesus House bless, Wash and be cleansed to everything supernatural they have and all they associate with the next 3-4 months Our Father... Hail Mary... ST Michael the Archangel defend us in battle.... Angel of God... Jesus past present future eternal life

Leslie Wednesday, June 18, 2014
LORD please help me. It has been a hard day and I know only YOU will have the answers and the path I need to be on. I know YOU have reasons and I will not question as even the smAllest plan I might be in I\'m not worthy of. GOD carry me, I cannot walk this by myself I ask this in YOUR name AMEN

jyoti Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Dear all, I & my family we need lots of healings & prayers, please keep us in your daily prayers & healings list for longer time,we want to raise our good vibrations.LORD help us with everything in our life also meeting our financial needs, so that we will sell our land in a good amount soon & buy a beautiful house here,our whole family is blessed with permanent jobs in reputed places immediately & also scholarships for me & all my family members,healings of all of our illnesses,depressions,diseases.Shower upon us God\'s with your guidances, blessings, protections, mercy on Dev & somi & their baby to be born soon ,Kedar,Sudha, Nitesh, Jyoti & whole pandey family forever & ever.Amen. THANKU SO MUCH LORD FOR YOUR PROTECTIONS,GUIDANCES,LOVE,BLESSINGS THROUGHOUT OUR LIFE.AMEN. MAY GOD BLESS U ALL HERE THOUSAND TIMES MORE FOREVER.AMEN.

nILOFAR Wednesday, June 18, 2014
This girl Prakriti Chadha in my office is getting very close to my best friend Sandip saha. trying to be in touch with him day in and day out,baiscally everytime stuck to him; as if she is acting like his gf; which is creating a gap between me and sandip. Please pray that this girl Prakriti Chadha moves away completely from Sandip Saha\'s life right now right away and they are never in talking terms ever ever again. And also, pray that Sandip Saha repents,realises the importance of mine in his life and he repents, regrets lottttsss getting close to Prakrti Chadha. Sandip today repents for his avoiding behaviour towards me and he refrains from even talking or being in slightest touch with Prakriti Chadha. Amen.Also,my and Sandip\'s relationship is built strong in the name of the lord Jesus Christ and make us best friend\'s again. Amen

johanna Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Lord, thank for the blessings I receive. It help to pay my debts... Help also my husband to find a good job that can sustain our daily needs. Give him courage, or pursue to our business. help me also Lord that I can find a good business to help my husband in our needs. Grant my hearts desires, Lord. Amen.

Lynn Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Lord, You know my heart is broken because my husband is divorcing me. I thank you for my three beautiful children, I thank you for our home, I thank you for the job that I have, I thank you for my loving family. Please God, give me the strength to be the best mother, and please guide me in my interactions with my husband. Help me to follow that path that you want for me, and help me to accept this path even if it is scary and unclear right now. I thank you again for all the blessings in my life. I also pray for the others on this list, especially those with health and financial concerns. Amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment