Monday, June 23, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

John Monday, June 23, 2014
Please pray for me to get positive job interview result as soon as possible to Jesus and Mother Mary. God bless all of you.

paula Monday, June 23, 2014
Please Lord in jesus\'s name I am begging you to build Dominik and Alexis\'s love for one another.Please make their love strong for each other and let no one break it.Let them fill their hearts and mind with love for each other and not be tempted by any one else let them stay true and let him come back to be with her very soon.Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.

Cynthia Monday, June 23, 2014
Thank you Jesus , for negative results on breast scan.

Daniel Monday, June 23, 2014
Please pray for our newborn son. We find out tomorrow if he suffers from a serious heart defect. We are praying that God will protect him and that there is nothing seriously wrong with him.

ANA Monday, June 23, 2014
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND SERVING IN THE ARMY. HE IS HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. THANK YOU

peter Monday, June 23, 2014
I come to you oh lord as we draw closer to my drink driving court case. I pray for your favour and believe in you more than ever. I pray that the case won\'t be published so as for me to continue with my job. Amen

David Monday, June 23, 2014
Pray to our Lord Jesus the Christ, that all the plans of my son\'s mother to thwart our summer vacation and separate my son and I fail, and that she return to Jesus, and reclaim Him as her Lord and savior. I ask the intercession of our blessed Mother, and pray this in Jesus the Christ\'s name! Amen!!!

Arm Monday, June 23, 2014
Oh lord plz take care of everything plz make my dads reservation to get confirmed plz help us n guide us plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of all health

Howard Monday, June 23, 2014
I\'m asking for prayers for a better job that will allow me to work near my home, and return home to my wife and our young sons in the evening, instead of being away from them 5 days out of the week. I want to be comfortable monetarily, so I don\'t have to ask for money from others, as well. I don\'t need to be a millionaire, I just want to be able to provide for my family, and be able to pay my bills without collections harassing us. Lord hear my prayer. Amen.

Fong Monday, June 23, 2014
Please pray for me and My wife as we\'ve just moved to a new State. Please pray that our faith continue to grow stronger and stronger, and pray that the Lord continue bless us with opportunities. Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment