Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

jana Monday, June 9, 2014
please pray for may daughter and the love of her life to get back together this has been very hard on our family pray for peace in our hearts he was loved very much by us and was a huge part of our lives

Melissa Monday, June 9, 2014
Praying for financial relief.

Amy Monday, June 9, 2014
Please pray for R. to come back to me and he rekindles love for me. I ask God to soften his heart and mind. Please allow us to forgive and forget all our past hurts and doubts. God, please bless us with a happy and loving relationship again, and let my heart and soul sing with joy again.

Lizzie Monday, June 9, 2014
I need healing with friendships. I need God\'s help to restore and make new friends. I need healing from tramua. I pray God will turn things around, as I\'m very depressed. That everything will be okay in the future, to get the support and help I need and that I won\'t worry. That trouble will not be there tommorrow.

Allie Monday, June 9, 2014
That my disability goes through.

Debbie Monday, June 9, 2014
Lord, Please help me to receive the job or income stream you have in mind for me. Please help me to be in the right place, so that your will can be done in my life. I am grateful for your help. Amen

Kathleen Monday, June 9, 2014
Please pray for the truth and God\'s will to penetrate the heart of my nephew who has just recently openly embraced the homosexual lifestyle for himself. Please help him to know we all must sacrifice to do God\'s Will, and that this is the greater glory.

Philip Monday, June 9, 2014
Jesus, I am powerless, I surrender my daughter Melissa Ang for your miracle to make the right decision for her relationship with a man 18 years older than her. The more I object, the more she rebel.

Elizabeth Monday, June 9, 2014
Lord Bless me with the job I applied for at Bridge Bank. Let me be called for an interview and hired for the position. I have no money and cant pay my bills and rent for next month. I need a miracle.

k Monday, June 9, 2014
--For salvation for children, grandchildren and everyone and for very urgent special unspoken requests. (Asking for prayer every day while waiting for God̢۪s answers to the unspoken requests)

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment