Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Loudell Sunday, June 15, 2014
Dear God, God thank you for your help for getting me my job. If it wasn\'t for your help I would of never got it. Please keep helping me through this process so I will be able to keep the job for along time. I also pray for my mom and fiancé and my 3 dogs. I also pray for a little project that my fiancé and his friend from high school are doing. I hope that everything works out real good on that part. I pray for my mom and fiancé jobs, houses and cars and trucks to all go well. Today is father\'s day and I pray that my dad up in heaven is looking over me and keeping me safe. Please god we need a great miracle to happen real soon so we can pay a lot of our bills. Please stay with me on this journey and I hope everything will go smooth for the years to come. Thank you again god for my prayers to be answered. Amen.

Liz Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray for my sister Anne, she is in ICU after very difficult and invasive surgery. She is not recovering as well as we have hoped and is suffering a great deal. Please dear Lord, heal her, make her well, give her strength, courage and hope. I cannot bear the thought of losing her, she is the shining light in my life, please restore her and let her be well again.

Kenny Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray for my girlfriend I love her and she is going through a really rough time. She doesn\'t see her father anymore because he isn\'t the man he was and that is really hard for her and he keeps trying tell get her to come see him by making her jealous by doing all he things he used to do with her without her and telling her about it and it is tearing her apart and she really needs help please pray for her

Bernadette Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray my husband gets a job soon.

Beth Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray that we will get the financial miracle we\'ve been praying for so we can make repairs on our house and get out of debt.

Pam Sunday, June 15, 2014
for my son to call his father on this fathers day or soon.

Mike Sunday, June 15, 2014
pray for all my blessings of prudence, meek, mild pray food for the hungry, blessed are the peace makers, house bless, children, health, lite, love, thou shall not kill, job, school, goodness, eternal life Our Father... past present future

Jennifer Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please lift my relationship up in your prayers and please pray for my boyfriend that he wishes to be more godly.

c Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray for me - I feel so down and depressed. I normally ask nothingg for myself but I need prayers right now. I have a lot of work to do, and I cannot seem to get anything done. I don\'t want to visit with friends, and I have very little joy in my life it seems. Please pray to the Holy Spirit to lift me up and help me see the joy that is all around me. God bless you all. Thanks be to God.

Jessica Sunday, June 15, 2014
Please pray for me and my sister Sylvia God will grant us $6000 to pay off back rent arrears. Thank you.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment