Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Alison Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Pray for Theresa to get her daughter back safely home. Her daughter was kidnapped by the father.

Loudell Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Dear God, Thank you for a great day at my orientation for my new job. I pray for my Mom and my fiancé and my 3 dogs. Also I pray that my fiancé and his friend have great success in the project they are doing at this time. Pray that my job will go good and that the people are nice as they have been so far through this process. This is a new position for me because I always do secretary or receptionist jobs so this one will be fun to do and it\'s part time but I hope there is a lot more hours like they said there will be. Thank you god for this chance to hopefully do good at this job and meet new people. I\'m so excited to start. I will miss my mom, fiancé and my 3 dogs when I start my new job but it will all be good in the end. While I\'m at work please watch over them and keep them safe. God please help my fiancé and his friend on there project they are doing and hope in the end it will be the best thing ever. Thank his friend for including him in on the project because he trust my fiancé and if everything works out for the best which I hope it does it will help both my fiancé and his friend\'s family well. Thank you again god for watching over me and my family. In God\'s name Amen.

kia Tuesday, June 17, 2014
I have been hestitate to ask for prayers because each time I have it has not come. When I keep it to myself I seem to get back I\'m asking for. This may be Satan working to prevent me from being a praying faithful person. I\'m praying that this home that I have applied for comes through. I have applied for a few places and none of them have come through I need to move from this area because my son is falling into the wrong direction. Please please I pray I get this phone call that we have been approved & can move in July 1st.

Kim Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Dear Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Blessed Mother Mary and all Saints, Please guide my son who is drug addicted knows the right path to go and have faith in God. Please walk with him on his path and help him to control his prescription drugs. He is almost overdose several times , I\'m so stress out and pray for him everyday. God, please accept my prayer because if he doesn\'t change so either he will lost his job or life. I have faith in you .

Arm Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Oh lord pl take care of everything I beg u oh lord pl help us plz make it a safe trip plz gel us n guide us

Daphne Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing me home safely from South America. It has been a difficult year, with lots of ups and downs. I thank You for all the good and the bad, and look forward for a more peaceful year. Please walk with me as I enter a new phase of my life. Thank You. I trust in You! Amen.

anon Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Lord Jesus, please strengthen my faith in your love for me and in your plans for me, strengthen my faith Lord, in your infallible and mighty miraculous powers and that nothing is impossible for you. You can turn any situation according to your will and I have faith you will transform me and all my challenging situations, according to your will and plans for me. Lord Jesus, with my strong faith in your love for me, from the way you have transformed my situation and troubles to my advantage, I still feel restless and anxious every so often, which makes me sad and negative towards the people I love. I keep imagining everything negative against them and look for faults in them, to help me maintain distance. Lord Jesus, I am sorry for such an attitude. Please help me and transform me and my thinking so that every word, every thought and every action is restricted within the boundaries of your plans for me. Lord Jesus, I ask you to grant me patience to await your mercies. I ask for guidance and direction regarding my relationship with my beloved and ask you to transform this relationship and my feelings and love, according to your plans for me. I place this relationship, this deep love and feelings before you, I surrender my entire emotion to you, Lord Jesus and ask you to show me the way, help me to manage this relationship according to whatever you have planned for me. If this relationship is not according to your plans for me, if my beloved is not the one you have chosen for me, Lord Jesus, then please release him from my life and show the path you have chosen for me. Nothing and no one is greater to me than you, Lord Jesus and I have nothing and no one, that is outside your will for me. Help me Lord, guide my words, my deeds, my thoughts so that I bring peace, joy and love to those I love and in turn, in my life too. Help me Lord Jesus to be an asset and a blessing to all around me

Jasmin Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Please pray for me as I am facing a very important challenge tomorrow. I am taking the algebra 2/trig regents and must pass it. This is a hard subject for me and have been studying nonstop. Please pray that I am successful and pass my exam. Thank you God and others.

marie Tuesday, June 17, 2014
My family needs Urgent Prayer. The house we are renting is in foreclosure. We pay our Land Lord on time every month but she has not been paying the mortgage. We do not have enough money to move or to get a decent home. Please pray that we receive a large financial blessing in order to get a new home of our own. We Believe God will Do it. Please Pray for Us. In Jesus Name!

Sonia Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Dear God, thank you for everything and forgive me my sins. God, I often wonder if I just have too many things going on in my life for you to answer, but it has been said that nothing is too much for you and that you can do all things. So my sweet loving God I pray and ask you to please provide me with these things and answer my prayers. Please remove all OCD from my son Manny and replace it with love peace health and happiness, replace his anger with love God, replace his violence with happiness my God, heal my son Manny and make him healthy in mind body and spirit. Dear God bring me my own apartment with my own keys living room bedroom kitchen bathroom, my very own place to live in with my children please God. Please bring me and my family health and happiness we suffer so much God bring us love and peace. Dear God Touch my husband Thomas through the holy spirit and remind him that I am his wife, put me in my husbands mind dear God, for I am afraid he has long forgotten me. God bring me good fortune, health, finances, love and happiness for I have spent most of my life so depressed and opressed please God through the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus Christ please provide me with all these things my Lord. amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment