Friday, June 13, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Melissa Thursday, June 12, 2014
Dear Lord, I love to teach children and I have worked so very hard to get hired in a highly competive field. Please help me find permanent work. I have done long-term sub jobs all year. I have no explaination as to why one of the schools has not interviewed me while they have so many openings. I deserve an explaination from P.M. Please help me find a job that will make me very, very happy and financially sound. Please let it be somewhere that is a reasonable commute and a good schedule. I have searched for years and earned extra college credits. Please let this be the year I finally reach my goal. Please do not let me feel let down again. Amen

Maria Thursday, June 12, 2014
I have 3 prayer requests. - To get the job I applied for. After I was told what I would do, I found the job at the USC medical center very interesting and really easy! I get to help people and ill patients and serve them specific foods! Please pray that I get this job so I may help my family with money! - Mother\'s health. Recently my mom\'s blood sugar has come off over the limit. Over its regular limit I should add. Please pray that it could go down with the big amounts of exercise she\'s been doing. - To live a long healthy life. I have the image of a perfect life. A long healthy life where I have no complications of any internal organs. I don\'t want my anxiety to keep making me get these strange chest sensation. I\'d also love many prayers to overcome anxiety and depression for good. Please it would be extremely helpful and I\'d be eternally grateful.

christine Thursday, June 12, 2014
dear Lord, Please soften danny\'s heart and bring him back to me.

Mom Thursday, June 12, 2014
Heavenly Father, Help my children, protect them from harm. keep my grandson in you care and help him intercede for his parents. May Marlowe M find her way to heaven quickly so that she may intercede for her son. May all those who have died rest in peace and quickly find eternal rest in heaven

Arm Thursday, June 12, 2014
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help is n guide us plz take care of everything plz heal my moms illness plz make me to act nice plz take care of her too plz help us plz take care of everything

Sandra Thursday, June 12, 2014
Dear Mary, Holy Mother, please pray for me. I am so weary and tired of carrying this financial burden alone on my shoulders. I need the Lord to help me out of this crisis. I have no where to turn. Please ask the Lord to shine blessings down on me and take this urgent need from me. I don\'t know how much more I can handle. Please help me. Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

joe Thursday, June 12, 2014
I ask for you to pray for Josie and I that we can find God in our lives and to be together and live better lives though God please help us

issie Thursday, June 12, 2014
I pray that my grown children\'s problems are resolved. That my son\'s work problems get clarified and that his employer can accommodate and thst my daughter pass her national boards. Thank you Jesus for your blessings.

Jacquelyn Thursday, June 12, 2014
Please pray for me & for my marriage. I am so confused. My husband s living with another woman. Whenever we speak, he isn\'t very nice to me. He is very hard hearted toward me. I haven\'t seen or heard his voice since December. He will only text message me. I am unsure as to whether or not I should stand for my marriage or move on. I want to please God. Please ask the Lord to soften my husband\'s heart & open his eyes to his sin. Please, also, also that the Lord would work on my heart & guide me in making decisions. Thank you so much & God bless you.

Kim Thursday, June 12, 2014
Lay Chua, xin Chua thuong ban cho con con duoc binh an throng tam hon va biet control thuoc uong. Con xin giao pho con con trong tay Chua va Me Maria.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment