Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

william Tuesday, June 24, 2014
That Marlea Mann will find a job

Steph Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Lord, please protect and bless my friend Lyu. He is withdrawing from his friends and puts himself in potentially dangerous situations. He\'s been through a lot, please be with him and show him your plan for his life. Please help him make good choices and be happy and safe and still spend time with me. In Jesus\'s name I pray, amen.

Mom Tuesday, June 24, 2014
oh Mary, Undoer of knots, please hear my plea to you to intercede for me to Our Father and your Son -Please sell my house...

Veonica Tuesday, June 24, 2014
God please help to be strong and take control of my life. I need to be strong to stand up to my husband. I want a family that follows God. please help me.

arn Tuesday, June 24, 2014
oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us n guide us plz takecareof everything plz bless us plz bring peace in our lives plz make my Bro to solve his financial troubkes Thx for helping us plz guide us n bless us plz brinf peace in ourlives plz take care of everything. Plz help us oh lord Thx for making my dads journey safe n secure plz help us oh heavemly father

susan Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Please help my husband to find a new job after surprisingly being given two weeks notice. Please let him realize the errors of his ways on taking it out on me. Please give me strength to fix the things in my power

shishi Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I know God That ive been so far from you all these days and I have broke my promise to you :\'(. Maybe what I got today serves me right. I know that this is my karma. Lord God please Forgive me. I reaaly wanna be close to you just like our relationship last week but I feel that I am so busy right now that I coudn\\t give time for you :(.. Once again dear God please Forgive me, I am such a sinful person since you granted my wish. I should continue wat i\'ve done before than doing this stupid nonesense right now. I know God that you have a purpose on me taht\'s why I got that score, maybe it would serve as my motivation to conquer all these challenges in my life. I can do it ! I know that you are here beside and watching all my actions. I would have my perseverance in every task to make you proud of me. You are my armor dear God. Please be right here at my side always so that my mood wouldn\'t change and just keep me calm down.. These I ask to the name of your son Jesus Christ who lives and reigns with you and the holy spirit one God forever and ever AMEN !! AJA !!! ~~~ fighting ~~ !

Andy Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Please help me to be able to meet my very close friend who lives a little over a thousand miles away. Please help this trip to happen, it would mean a lot to both of us.

Samantha Tuesday, June 24, 2014
This is the girl that Face mimicks. I post my message on this christian website. I was not hoping for the whole world to find out all about me, its very sad. I was just really wanting prayer. Needing God to come forth & answer my prayers & show me the way. I pray that everyone stops making fun of me, & that God will only make me stronger & give me peace & comfort & that you will also pray that too. What I ask in 2 or more, I will receive my prayer! One day I will cast my testimony, but until then I need prayer. Thank you. I am not a celebrity & I don\'t want to feel like one either. I am a true,pure,just,lovely person. Who has been through a lot of things in life. God Bless each & everyone of you.

Jyoti Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Thankyou Lord,Thankyou so much.Dear all please keep Somi her newly born child, her husband & whole family in your prayers & healings.Somi gave birth to an Angel,baby girl by operation just few hours back & their health condition is still not fine.Keep the newly born baby,Somi,her husband & all members of their family in your healings & prayers for betterment of health & everything in their entire life.Amen!!!. May God bless U,Ur children,families with abundance.Amen!!!

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment