Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

casta Friday, June 13, 2014
Please heavenly father I pray for heali1ng of my son and my children. Right now put your hand over my home and help us rent it very soon. We need someone that will take good care of. I pray that I can move into my mom\'s home July 1st and be able to make her nursing home payment. Please sweet heavenly father. Some one who will care for it. Help my brothers be open to helping me pay for moms expenses while I find a renter for my house. I pray that my child can do the transition with no problem. Place your hand over my family dear Jesus.

arn Friday, June 13, 2014
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guide us plz bring peace in our livee plz take care of everything plz heal my mom quickly plz make me to be stable plz take care of everything. Plz bless us plz guide us

Tina Friday, June 13, 2014
PLEASE PRAY that my anullment is granted so me & stephen can have Our Marr iage blessed and return to all Sacraments . Please help . pray for us. Iask in Jesus name . Annen\'. praise be to God !

sunny Friday, June 13, 2014
PRAISE THE LORD good morning Iam(sunny clifferd.r)i am from Bangalore. pursuing MBA 2nd sem/ 1.))i would like to thank god for passing me in all the subjects and gave me first class marks... 2.))my exams are going to start on 19th june please pray for me i have very less time to prepare. please pray that i should study every thing and pass in all ma papers . pray to god asking him to hold ma hand and write my exam .. thank you.. amen

mike Friday, June 13, 2014
Pray for all my blessings of Knowledge, obedience, abundance, pray serenity, weapons of mass, children, prudence, modesty, humility, job, school, I Believe... past present future

ashish Friday, June 13, 2014
Please, Prayer for my brother in law he is 46 years old live in Kolkata he was missing some other from last morning,he is face some seekness. Please pray for him,my sister very crying and all family member are also very upset. prayer for my brother in law who was missing some where other from last morning and no come back now.

M Friday, June 13, 2014
Please pray for me to accept Gods plan for me.

christine Friday, June 13, 2014
Dear Lord, I am very depressed. Please Soften Danny\'s heart and fill his heart with love for me. Please have him contact me and bring us back together again. I love Danny with all my heart. Thank you for all your blessings. Please hear my prayers. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Michelle Friday, June 13, 2014
Requesting for God\'s truth to prevail in all aspect of our life.God\'s Truth and justice to comes to my daughter and others ( Our formal home). God\'s Protection from over my family, and finances. Breaking all curses-said and done to us in Jesus name. Lastly requesting that RC is placed in God\'s hands and for God\'s will to be done in revealing his guilt of rape/rapes to a child/children, that he will receive and be held accountable for all charges and all wrongful doing. In Jesus name we all ask, give thanks and pray. Amen

Ka Friday, June 13, 2014
A mouse or small animal got in my house. I am worry. Please pray that I will catch it soon. Thank you.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment