Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

kumar gaurav Friday, June 20, 2014
My mother\'s name is Rekha sinha and we are from india..she is in extreme pain and agony due to her kidney disease which she was diagnosed with a year and half ago.we are in touch with a father and he says she has no disease but this is the work of satan.please pray for her complete healing as we truly believe in the might of the lord and holy father.please pray so that the lord makes her whole again and we all become testimony to father\'s miracle..AMEN

Tiffany Friday, June 20, 2014
Dear God Please bless me and my spouse so that are hearts are as one again. Please give him thee strength and courage to call me and want me back in his life. Open his eyes to the women I am and open my eyes to accepting him as the person I love. Make us one again God, I can\'t see my life without him. Protect us from all the evil people. Please bring us together again and make us see each other\'s worth together. Please God bring us back together. Make us a strong couple again, together for the rest of our lives Amen

Tiffany Friday, June 20, 2014
Dear God Please help my relationship as it is on a rocky path. Please bless him so that all his angry, resentment and frustration is gone from his mind. May he remember all the good times and the reason we\'ve always been together. May you bless me to be more positive and accept him as a man. May you bring us back together God, as a couple, forgetting the past and moving on with a happy and healthy relationship. Without jealous, without negativity, without complications. Please God help us in this time of need. I ask you to bless us in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN

ashly Friday, June 20, 2014
I thank you god for giving me a good time today. I thank you for giving me a chance to be a good friend. I pray that somehow god will show justin that drinking alcohol is wrong & not good for him I pray that me&him can become good friends. Please bring peace to my family and friends. Let me pass my exams with high grades& make my parents proud!

Sandy Friday, June 20, 2014
Dear Lord-Please help my husband John S- Please remove all the obstacles & injustices in his path-he is trying so hard & is so good-I don\'t know what else to do but turn to You-Amen Thank you May God bless you all

Anonymous Friday, June 20, 2014
Almighty God, we pray that you bless Kenneth and his hour of need. We beg for deliverance and request your healing hands upon him and heal him. We ask this of you Lord your eyes are upon him always. Say the word and he shall be healed we ask this of you lord thanks be to God!!

Natalie Friday, June 20, 2014
Please pray for my co-worker as she is going through a hard time with her son going to court. Pray for the best possible outcome for the young man with so much life rest to live. Also please pray for my relationship with a man in the military who is currently deployed in a dangerous part of the world. Pray that he will be kept safe and that when he returns we can reunite with happiness and love that we had before he was deployed.

Brittany Friday, June 20, 2014
That she be healed from head to to and from the depths of her soul and out. That the Holy Spirit will lead her to her vocation and keep her safe from harm. I ask that Our Lord will guide her in all things and that she may be able to see the value of herself as a daughter of Christ. I ask this from the community and In Christ through the guidance of our Blessed Mother.

Rebecca Friday, June 20, 2014
This one youth at our church, Rio, has had cancer for multiple years. He has lost some of his leg during treatment, he had cancer in his lungs, and it has now spread to his ribs. The doctors say the odds of him living is so small, it highly unlikely he will survive.

Gary Friday, June 20, 2014
That my girlfriend Navilyn will talk to me I miss her so much have not talk to her since June 1 been trying to call her but no anwser she\'s not been online at all lately please pray for me because it\'s eating me up inside

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment