Friday, June 27, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Yami Thursday, June 26, 2014
To recieve the scholarship that means a lot to me. For Rachel\'s family and that they allow her to rest in peace.

Mehwish Thursday, June 26, 2014
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DONE FOR US GOD.GOD PLEASE TAKE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE BACK MY LOVE SOHAIL TO ME FOR ALWAYS AS MY HUSBAND.PLEASE GOD HAPPENED THIS MIRACLE ON ME.PLEASE GOD PLEASE LISTEN MY PRAYER AND REPLY ME THROUGH THIS MIRACLE THAT SOHAIL COME BACK TO ME FOR ALWAYS.GOD I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN GLORIOUS,MERCIFUL AND BEAUTIFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT.AMEN.

Marc Thursday, June 26, 2014
For Marc Hakimdin, that he have the greatest humility and complete detachment from all his worldly attachments.

Beverly Thursday, June 26, 2014
Help Demetrius pass his road test and backing up tomorrow.

Annabel Thursday, June 26, 2014
Please pray for our dear friend Rose Bueno who is at this time returning back to surgery due to complications after liver transplant.

sonia Thursday, June 26, 2014
Please God help my daughter with her depression and make her life much easier and more happy.

elizabeth Thursday, June 26, 2014
Please pray for a financial miracle for my son Michael. He needs to find a good paying job or the bank will forclose on his condo. He has been looking for so long and nothing happens. His truck broke the timing chain and now he needs to have that fixed we don\'t have the money to pay for it and the lawyer for the bank dosen\'t care they just want their money. I don\'t know what to do everytime I pray for a miracle something else bad happens. Sometimes I feel that someone has puta curse on my family. PLEASE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE FOR MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY FOR MY SON MICHAEL PLEASE!!!

CH Thursday, June 26, 2014
Father, I know You have plans for my little boy & I. I am struggling financially and in need of a more reliable car. I would also like to move to a more child friendly area. Please, Father, open the door for a higher paying position/job. Through the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask. I am knocking and asking. Please open the door. I am willing to work hard.

Oliva Thursday, June 26, 2014
Please help me pray.. that i will pass my nursing licensure exam this june 2014...please please please help me... :\'( the result will be posted soon... please..help me.......

im Thursday, June 26, 2014
Please pray for Sal\'s and me and our relationship. That there be true forgiveness and reconciliation. That we both forgive and forget all past hurts and all our unloving actions against each other. Bless us with the truth, trust and a deeper and greater love for God and one another. We pray to God for provisions and prosperity in all areads of our lives.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment