Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

jhn Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Please let the lord send suitable work my way/let my daughter do well in her final exams.

Dolores Tuesday, June 10, 2014
That I get my job back as housekeeper for a HighRise complex.

Bridget Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Please pray that my son, Casey gets a job. Thank you

Robin Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Dear God, my struggles with money are bringing me down. I am in dire need for myself and my family. I know that You have all answers, and You always hear me. Please shine your infinite light into my life, Bless me with abundance so that my family may thrive. My husband wants me and my son to move out as soon as possible without him paying me anything for the house and he wants a divorce. I wasn\'t a perfect wife, forgive me Lord. I ask for your assistance with this matter. I thank You for all You have done for me to date And I pray You will always remind me when I forget That my spirit and soul always dwell in Your good graces. Thank You oh Lord, for blessing me with material comfort So that I am reminded of the bountiful fruits of Your deeds. Forgive me for wrecking my entire life, the job, my marriage and this entire year. Please let the bridges I burned light my way. You alone Lord have the final say in all of this. Amen Matt 7:7 18:20 Eph 3:20

Nora Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Please pray i find love blessed by god, love with a man whom i can build a home and family with. i am starting to lose hope. please pray i find courage to live my dreams and do great things in this world.

arnn Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Oh lord plz take care of my pains plz help us plz guide us plz makeme to behave plz help us oh lord plz guide us plz take care of dad n her plz give peace to her plz bless us oh lord plz guide us plz bring peace in our lives

Melissa Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Praying for a job offer or some kind of fiancial relief. Much financial relief.

Christine Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Dear lord Please bring Danny back to me and he rekindles love for me. I ask God to soften his heart and mind. Please allow us to forgive and forget all our past hurts and doubts. God, please bless us with a happy and loving relationship. Thank you for all your blessings. Please hear my prayer.

Adam Tuesday, June 10, 2014
I pray that my girlfriend forgives me for the way I have treated her the past year, and that our family can reunite, my daughter and her daughter, and our expected child. I love them all and just hope that one day we could all be back together.

Pamela Tuesday, June 10, 2014
My heavenly Father I beg for your help with my dental problems. I am very worried that on tuesday my other tooth will come out during the procedure. Please Lord Jesus I asking that I have no other problems and the procedure will go good without any complications! I am very worried and scared and ask for prayers that it goes well . Please Jesus hear my prayer . In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment