Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Jack Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Thank you, dear Lord, for answering several of my prayers. To this community, please pray for several very special intentions that are extremely important! PLEASE!

Bonnie Wednesday, June 11, 2014
God. please help heal our wounded marriage, help us to guide our children to become loving individuals with integrity and compassion, and help me to return to a love of life that is full of love and happiness. Also help all of us to be loving Christians that can spread joy to all around us

Johary Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Dear god, please protect me and send me the guardian angels that the auditors do not review the tapes for that day. Please god help me with this and i will make a promise that when i go to dominican republic i will donate in a church!! Thank you

Mika\'el Wednesday, June 11, 2014
I pray that all of you children of darkness crawl out of your delusions and this cycle of war, deception and greed to find the Light. Your \'One World Religion\' of money is soon to be exposed when the first shofar sounds this fall... Mika\'el

Rich Wednesday, June 11, 2014
I am really struggling at work now please pray that God helps ease my stress and increases cooperation with those I work with and for.

Sandra Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Please pray to our Lord that he comes to my aid in a serious financial situation that is becoming a crisis.

Stehanie Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Please pray that my car trade-in will go through with the car dealer. I have MS and am driving a car that does not have air conditioning, which causes me to get MS Flare-ups. I really need this newer/used car. Thank you for your prayers.

S Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Please remove evil people with evil intentions who intends to do harm on me immediately

Ann Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Urgent prayers are requested for my daughter who has a high risk pregnancy and who is experiencing possible serious difficulties at the present time. God bless you and all those who pray for her.

S Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Please remove evil people with evil intentions to do harm on me immediately

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment