Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

peter Monday, June 16, 2014
Oh lord I come to you again in these difficult times of mine. I ask that you help navigate and get the best possible outcome through my drink driving court case next week. Let my Lawyer help get a work licence. Oh Lord please let this not get published. I also pray for my job, Lord help me keep my Job despite this conviction so I will be able to look after my family. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Mary Monday, June 16, 2014
Please lord Before my boyfriends sister move please lord make sure she doesn\'t step on my toes or I stepo on her toes.. That she minds her own busy and her own affairs and she keeps her hands off of our stuff!! Please don\'t let her mess with our room or our stuff or in the bathroom.. That she doesn\'t say rude stuff to me or tells me what to do.. Make sure she\'s nice and helpful and holds back and minds her busy.. And if something happens joey tell to do something about it .. She doesn\'t use our stuff or towels please!! She doesn\'t need to be with us.. Please lord make hear our prayer!!! Lord u oh lord and have her not to judge us what so ever!! If joey. And joe need to say something to her make sure they don\'t they hold back even if Joeann says the opposite.. Please lord hear our prayer...

Tatiana Monday, June 16, 2014
my friends cousin was hit by a car and is in the hospital

Tatiana Monday, June 16, 2014
my grandpa is having surgery

ankit Monday, June 16, 2014
I am ankit gautam my mother mrs. Geeta gautam is suffering from cancer I want to pray for her fast recovery and to give her mental and physical strength to fight with disease. Thank you. Ankit gautam

anonymous Monday, June 16, 2014
Dear Lord I pray for my relationship,help it grow stronger, I pray for my health I pray for my job and that I work hard at everything I do,amen.

Mel Monday, June 16, 2014
Hello and thank you so very much for your ministry. Please pray for me. I have a colonoscopy on June 23rd and am anxious and worried about it. I have a strong walk with the Lord yet the enemy seems to attack me in this area of worry, concerning health issues. I have gut issues and am praying that this procedure by a miracle, will come out clean and clear. Thank you for your prayers. May the Lord bless you.

christine Monday, June 16, 2014
Dear Lord, Please as I read through everyone\'s request for assistance. I humbly ask you to assist everyone in their needs. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

christine Monday, June 16, 2014
Dear Lord, Please hear my prayers. Danny and I had been together for one year and we are no longer together. Please allow Danny to see how much he has hurt me by not being able to tell me where I stood with him. Please soften and fill his heart with love for me. Please have Danny reach out to me. I beg you dear lord, Please help me. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Lychee Monday, June 16, 2014
PLease Pray & Vote for Hannah Fouche who is in need of a handicapped safe van #Hannasdream http://bankonmydream.com/helping-disabled-children-lead-independent-lives/

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment