Friday, June 27, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

anne Friday, June 27, 2014
Please pray for my uncle whom has been diagnosed with lung cancer

Mom Friday, June 27, 2014
Heavenly Father,I thank you for the opportunity to attend Mass today. I feel so privileged to be present where you are present I Thank you for all the gifts you continue to give me - time with my kids, the ability to eat meals with friends and to have safely toured this area with my friend. Please hear my continued prayer to sell my house really sooner rather than later. I need to move on and that house is holding me back....

anon Friday, June 27, 2014
Abba Father, please grant me the wisdom to understand and know your will and plans for me, grant me the strength to follow your will and walk on the path you have chosen for me and instill in me the strength of faith that you love me and that your will and plans for me are the best and that you are with me, at every step of my life. I surrender Abba Father all my concerns, problems, anxieties, sadness and despair, frustration, insecurities, fears over to you. Please take charge of me along with every negativity that has engulfed me, lift me out of despair, sadness and loneliness and fill me with peace, joy, love and hope. Abba, please send the Holy Spirit upon me to be my companion, friend and guide, to fill the vacuum in my life, to show the path you have planned for me. Abba, fill me with so much love and faith in you, that I am never touched by any negative sentiment and will always be able to spread peace, love and joy and be a blessing to all. Fill me with wisdom, knowledge, confidence, abilities and tools to do well in my job, so that I can be an asset to my employer and clients and thus protect my employment. I love you Abba Father and I know you are watching out for me, leading me on the path but sometimes I fail and fall into despair, which leads me to sadness and negativity. Forgive me Abba Father for not appreciating the many blessings and miracles you have worked in my life. I am sorry and promise to lift up myself everything I feel low.

melissa Friday, June 27, 2014
My aunt Phyllis was just diagnosed with lung cancer in both of her lungs. The devil has used cancer to steal and destroy the lives of many people in my family. All kinds of cancer, colon, lung, breast, uterine,tonsil cancer, nasal, stomach, cancer in the floor of the mouth. I lost my stepfather, mother and little sister in the past 22 months. Then my grandfather whom raised me spent the past nine months battling cancer of the floor of the mouth. He was cured by the lord of the cancer, but the devil did not stop attacking him, the bone they implanted in the jaw died and now his left side of his chin and cheek are decaying and he has a hole from inside his mouth to the outside. With all this said, I am very concerned for my aunt Phyllis, she is in her 70\'s never been married and has no children. She needs prayer for her salvation and healing.I love my aunt and family very much.

raniqa and Juwan Friday, June 27, 2014
Pray for me and my boyfriend Juwan a better life for stronger love equal partnership good jobs and pray that we stay together for a long time and that we stay happy and good things come in our life and i start makin good money and trust and believe in god and i lose weight before August and be happy and my family be happy and i go to hair school this year and no worries and we keep praying and always have.god in our life...

christine Friday, June 27, 2014
Dear Lord, Please open Dannys heart and allow him to love me. He hates me for noe reason at all and will not even speak to me. Please have him contact me and want a relationship. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Deborah Friday, June 27, 2014
Please pray for world wide peace, compassion and LOVE.

Miss Naseem Friday, June 27, 2014
Please prayer for my breathing problem to go away,my anxiety.my liver problem,my diabetes in Jesus name.Thank you kindly.

Miss Naseem Friday, June 27, 2014
Please prayer for my breathing problem to go away,my anxiety.my liver problem,my diabetes in Jesus name.Thank you kindly.

anonymous Friday, June 27, 2014
Please pray with me for Alexis and Dominik. Pray that he stays faithful to her and that he is not tempted by any other woman. Let his heart be filled with love for her and wants to be with her and no other.Pray they are thoughtful and kind to each other and that with each passing day their love grows stronger for each other. Help him to cut back on his drinking and partying.In Jesus\'s name I pray Please Father hear my prayer. Thank You Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment