Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Julia Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Bring my handsome greek successful lifepartner direct to me for marriage- let him provide and never leave my side

Flooded Wednesday, June 25, 2014
We are a poor family & have a flooded basement. I dont know if we are going to be able to afford next month\'s electric bill from running two pumps to keep the water DOWN. It is not possible to pump it out!!! Please pray for us and all other families who are victims of flooding in the midwest? There is another round of rain coming & Los Angeles is on drought alert & pumping water from other states! Thank you!

Fidelis Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Join me pray to God to enlist my name among the winning team in any thing, Because I\'m always a loser were others are winning. Thanks as U pray for me. May Living God solve your own problems as well in JESUS CHRIST NAME.

neo Wednesday, June 25, 2014
for life partner

MW Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Lord, thank you for all your blessings. Grant, O Lord.that I may be accepted this month by the company/ies I am applying with. May my husband regain his confidence at work and may his forthcoming performance appraisal be rated very good by his boss. I thank and request all of these in the mighty name of Jesus and through he intercession of the blessed Virgin Mary. Amen.

gerilyn Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Please Lord bless my nephew Jack. He was just diagnosed with leukaemia. Please help him to a full recovery.

Betty Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Please pray for healing for Rita, that her colon will relax so she will not have to have surgery, and that her knee heals and the infection is cleared up.Keep her faith strong.

Mariana Wednesday, June 25, 2014
For the conversion of my husband and the protection of my unborn baby and my three other kids.

Nets Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Our Father in Heaven, I thank you for all the blessings that You shower my family with. Thank you for the safe delivery of my niece to a beautiful and healthy baby. We are waiting for 2 more babies to be born soon by my two nieces. I pray that they would have safe deliveries as well and both moms and babies will be okay, safe and healthy. We also need the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit in everything that we do ... in work, relationships and family. That God would make my mom healthier with controlled blood sugar and its effects on her body...that she would not experience pain in her legs. Bless my brother who is celebrating his birthday today...may you bless him with good health and happy disposition. That my siblings who are smokers would have the courage to quit smoking ... same with my nephews who are smokers . Bless me Lord with good health...that I would eat healthy and excecise more. I love my family , Lord, and I entrust them all to you to keep them safe, in good health and turn to You as their Lord and Saviour. I ask all of these in the Mighty name of Jesus and the intercession of the Blessed Mother Mary.

Manuel Wednesday, June 25, 2014
My daughter-in-law\'s mother Monica, is having surgery Thursday morning to remove cancer. Please pray that the Lord guide the doctors hands and remove all the cancer.We pray to you Our Father in the name of your son Jesus Christ, that she have full recovery.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment