Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

churla Sunday, June 22, 2014
Please pray for Miraculous recovery of Mr. Edwin Pereira critically ill after stent procedures for the brain and heart and dialysis, acute family problems and financial problems. Bring him and his family around to bring Glory to God. Jesus, King of Mercy, I trust in you.

Rodney Sunday, June 22, 2014
I Thank God for all he has done and continues to do for me ,my family and all the people of the world. I place this weekend in his hands to protect and guide me and may he grant me all my requests. Amen

Scott Sunday, June 22, 2014
My company is forcing me to transfer to another country and this means I will need to pull my son out of the great Christian school he is currently in. I am currently looking for work locally to avoid this transfer and keep my son in this faith-based school. Please pray that I may find a new job soon. God bless

peter Sunday, June 22, 2014
Dear Lord, Please help me get through the drink driving court case on Thursday. I pray to you all mighty Lord for the case not to be published in the newspaper, so that I could continue work and looking after my family and those overseas. I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Rick Sunday, June 22, 2014
Please continue to uphold me in your prayers. I am in need of an urgent financial miracle. Please pray for me and with me. God will definitely help me, thanks!

dj Sunday, June 22, 2014
Heavenly father I pray that with your guidance; my husband will find work soon so that with dignity him my support his family. I humbly pay for strength and hope during this difficult time. In Jesus name, Amen

Maria Sunday, June 22, 2014
Please Lord been alone for almost 20 years, I would love to meet a good man into my life for ever, a good Christian man....

Connie Sunday, June 22, 2014
Lord, please grant me strength and help me to overcome the stress and struggles in my life. Lord please protect me from this lawsuit against me, grant me peace and a positive outcome. Lord protect me and my family, grant me and my family peace and happiness. Lord please give me your hand in guidance and help me to move forward in life in a positive direction. Lord please hear and grant my prayers from heaven above. Amen

Arn Sunday, June 22, 2014
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us n guide us plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of everything plz bring peace in our lives plz solved bros financial n our financial probs plz help us oh lord plz guide us n bless us plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of everything plz heal my mom

MY Sunday, June 22, 2014
I am drowning emotionally. i can\'t understand where my anxiety is coming from. I have so much blessings from God in my life but i feel so empty inside. i have been in this depressive state for so long and can\'t seem to shake it off. When i am alone in bed, all i could think off is taking my own life but i know i can\'t because of my son. i seem to be thinking of those who have gone to the light. Please pray for me that i can see the beauty in life again. thank you so much.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment