Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Teresa Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Lord Jesus please forgive me of all my sins.You know my father in heaven all I do wrong and yet you still love me even though I am unworthy of your graces.Father please hear my pleas and allow me a chance and a change with a large financial miracle. I wouldn't ask Lord if I wasn't in need there's so much I need to do and people to help and time is running away from me.Please my Lord give me some peace and please help me with this trouble.Only need faith the size of a mustard seed I have that faith Father please bless me.Please bless and always protect my 5 children and 2 grandchildren keep your guardian angels around them at all times.Prayers for Maria,Amos,both Willys,Kelly,Sharron,Carlos,Lee and Jessica and Heather.Please keep me safe from any harm as well.I rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus Christ and all temptations.Amen

Janette Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Please send prayers for Boyd Gray of Monroe, MI. He just underwent heart surgery. God Bless and thank you for your prayers.

mary Tuesday, June 2, 2015
That sw will be successful with her exams

Michelle Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Asking for prayers for my nephew he is lost into drugs,theft,homeless no job is in constant path of the devil.please have Mercy on him and rebuke the evil.

cer Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Dear Lord here I am again. Please Please help my daughter have a good interview this morning and that she will get the teaching job, Please Please Lord answer this request according to God's will. Lord please let it be God's will that she get this teaching job not just for us or her but for kids so they can be in a smaller city and smaller school. Thank you Thank you I love you

Sophia Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Please pray that I get employed very soon so that I can help out at home. Pray that I get into college in Dublin this September after all of my hard work this year. Thank You.

genevive Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Please help us in asking healing for my sick mother diagnosed of liver cancer. I believe God is the Greatest Healer and he will help my mother to get well. Nothing is impossible to Him. Please Lord help my sick mother. All this I ask in Jesus Name. Amen

Philip Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

phil Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Lord God, please come to my aid and uplift my life, show me Your mercy and do a new thing upon my life and marital life through Christ our Lord, amen.

Elizabeth Tuesday, June 2, 2015
I would like prayer's to prosper, to move out of the condominium townhouse that I have lived in for over 32 year's. I have not been happy living here, for a very long time. It is quite expensive, with the housing charge, and utilities..And require the money to move somewhere; else more affordable..And to a safer neighbourhood, for myself and my cat. So that we, are more comfortable.. Thank you very much!

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment