Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Fredia Wednesday, June 24, 2015
I ask the Lord to heal and restore my eye sight. I have been diagnosed with glaucoma but I will not accept it. 1Peter 2:24 say that by HIS stripes I was healed and that is what I believe and am standing on. God Bless You

kalyan Wednesday, June 24, 2015
please pray for me and my family as i have lost my job last 4 months back and till day no positive reply has come and now we have come to a stage that we have nothing left.

Ann Wednesday, June 24, 2015
My 83 yo Mother who is in the hospital and not doing well.

Tinku Wednesday, June 24, 2015
My father got admitted in hospital on may17th, 2015. He is suffering with brain stem infract. His complete neck region is not functioning. He is on ventilators. He is not able to talk since he got admitted in hospital. He is not able swallow anything including his own saliva. He is not able to eat anything and on glucose/milk since he got admited. His health condition is in very critical condition. Its been 39 days in hospital(ICU) so far. Please pray for my daddy that he will recover back to normal state in the Jesus name.Thank you.

Jackie A. Wednesday, June 24, 2015
In Thanksgiving for the many blessings on us and our families. May God continue to hear the prayers offered on this site and heal those in need of his loving heart. Thank you Lord, for the continued healing of my husband Gary.

Levenda Wednesday, June 24, 2015
I am stressed with my current financial situation. I'm 6 months behind in all my household bills and praying for a turnaround. I'm asking for your prayers. Thank you and God Bless.

Natasha Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Please keep me in prayer , some one is stalking me and my family

Natasha Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Please keep me in prayer, lm being punished for another mans screw up and it been happening , and when brought to the attention to higher UPS was told things will get even complicated for me, and its already started have been set back provoked and a whole lot of other things that are unfair

johnson Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Please pray for me to get my canada PR as early as possible without asking any additional papers.

Jeffrey Wednesday, June 24, 2015
prayers for Jeff not to lose his home and keep it from foreclosure.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment