Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Joanna Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Pray my friend grace and her mother to get home that they get that news this month today. Please don't let her give up. And for her water weight to go away.

claret Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Dear Lord, Please enlighten the minds of the immigration officer and CID to release from the blacklist in Qatar and transfer my visa to new sponsor. I beg Lord, as the PRO is visiting them tomorrow.

THERESE Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Please pray for my sister name D and husband Paul to reunite them into their marriage, for Paul to find a job and to be confident in himself, in order to create a working relationship with D and to have beautiful children. To take away the pain and hurt and depression from Paul's mind that have been a barrier for him for the pass years which have been caused by his parent's rejecting him. I pray the good Lord will help them sooner to help to get the relationship, the love and confident back on track. Thankyou.

lisa Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for all of the many blessings you have given and continue to give me each day. I try to remain thankful and observant of these blessings even though I always ask for more. Selfishly, I beg you for a financial miracle, a windfall to solve my problems. Please hear and answer the prayers within my heart. Please hear and answer the prayers of all on this site who cry out to you for your Divine Mercy. I humbly beg all of this in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015
For God's grace and peace for my svs and I....God knows and sees all the details. Please pray for these two now and forever....we need miracles of the heart ...bless our families, friends, and enemies. Send her your roses Mama Mary....send me some too if possible. Surround us with your angels. Keep us in your embrace forever Jesus. Protect us from every evil and bless us ....come Holy Spirit!

Maria Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Please pray for Michael, that he will be blessed financially, and that God will guide him in his undertaking, and that he will be able to have a stable work and find happiness with his love one.

Erlinda Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Healing from breast cancer

Tom Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Thank you Lord for the healing of our sons arm. Prayers for his continued discernment on a career path as well as a relationship he is involved in. Thank you for the continued healing of my foot from a work related injury. Please Lord Jesus that I find me a more suitable part time job that has more regular hours and is safer very soon. Prayers for the quick sale of our small business and that it may remain profitable during this time before it is sold. Prayers for peace, prosperity, good health and happiness for all my friends and family, myself including myself. All these things Father in heaven I ask and may your will be done, Amen!

djs Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Lord forgive me to all my fault. I lift up all my needs and prayers to you. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name.Amen

Elizabeth Tuesday, June 16, 2015
I come here for your prayers. I'm admitting my dog to the vet clinic tomorrow and I'm scared. I don't want nothing to happen to him since they will be injecting him strong medication and he's a small dog. Please pray that this will not go in vain and that he will pull through. Another prayer I ask from you. I'm not feeling to well and I've had signs of my menstrual cycle and it is 2 weeks too early. I could feel I have a hormone imbalance but I am not sure if that is the case. I've been taking my bc pills on time but this is making me worry. I know I'm stressed out but I am not sure if it is my menstrual cycle or if it is something else because I've been getting pain on my goal bladder area... I know going to the dr would help but I come out of work so late and the dr is no longer there. Plus I'm scared of going. Please just let it be because im worried and stressed out... Not because of anything else... Please pray for us... For I know not what to do...

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment