Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Brizeida Thursday, June 25, 2015
Thank you for all your blessings father god especially for helping me w work and school. I pray that if thins are meant to be with Chris you may open his heart to see his fault and fill it w the love and peace that he so needs. If things are not meant to be give me strength to find who you have for me. Please father give me strength and understanding love and peace because I am breaking:(

Rodger Thursday, June 25, 2015
Lord please forgive me for all my sins and bless me and my relatives , pets , friends , workplace with peace , safety , grace , happiness and good health , please protect us from any danger and trouble , give me strength to face all my challenges and bless my finances and love life , give me sign of hope Amen.

Philip Thursday, June 25, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

Maria Thursday, June 25, 2015
Pray for my relationship which is in crisis

Thursday, June 25, 2015
For me to find my strength and faith again. My sister's and family betrayal has made me lose faith in the good and God loving people of this world. Satan has controlled and taken their lives to the otherside...I pray jesus, Mary, and the Holy Spirit can save them and one day join us in peace ,love, and understanding after all they have done to me and mine. I loved her and them and am heartbroken and devastated that God would allow this anymore. Especially for her and I. Tears and prayers for too long over this and how much I cared for people who hurt me so bad.may God bless what good is still out there in humankind. May Satan take his evil with him to hell. May God forgive them, my enemies, and any of my loved ones for what they have done and continue to do to your good faithful and loving people on earth. If possible could you please save one or a few of my dear friends and allow us one meeting to just talk. I was never worthy on earth because of my status...but maybe in heaven where we all are equal and worthy in God's eyes. So very sad...bless my family, my friends, and even my girls who hurt me the most. Ease my broken heart Lord...and send me the reason you sent her to me please...Tired of being your strong soldier Lord. Need strength to help this heart, mind, body, and soul all heal. Please answer one prayer for me...you are really needed today. Got very bad news today. You know and see all Lord. I am leaving this one in your hands for it is far to big for me or anyone else. Why do you allow such evil? Please protect and save your faithful in heart...you know the details. Guide us to finally stop Satan and bring us peace on earth. Thank you for Halo. Para siempre. Dios not bendiga

Jason Padilla Jr. Thursday, June 25, 2015
Lord, today I come to you and ask you to provide comfort in Jason Padilla Jr's family. I ask you to please hold them tight in their time of need. Give them all the strength and peace of mind that all will be okay! In Jesus name, Amen!

Joanie Thursday, June 25, 2015
Please pray for our 19 yr old son, Dan, who is struggling with his mental health and his job. Help him to make wise decisions.

Alfonso Thursday, June 25, 2015
God pray for me Alfonso I Avila God pray for me Alfonso e Avila God pray for me Silvia r Avila God pray for me Silvia p Avila God pray for me David a Avila God pray for me Nelly b Avila God pray for me Cindy a Avila God pray for me Ashley Boyd God pray for me Ashley's dad God pray for me Ashley's grandma God pray for me Austin God pray for me miss Hayle God pray and bless me please Hayle son and friend God bless south San Philadelphia church and la promesa also the Catholic Church Bless the food we need and bless the water we drink God there are others in need and I'd like to include them in this prayer but I don't know how if you could do that it would be nice to see smiles and bright futures thank you GOD Bless the lives of all the hard working workers such as the recycle man aka trash man Bless the fire fighters Bless the officers Bless the ambulance and hospitals God thank you so much for the next day you're here with us and we will see you soon blessed be your name ,friends Bless me and you for days to come and nights to rest may your life be fulfilled with love and kindness with hope faith and love Live love laughter Happy birthday may it be bright and exciting for you. Help us to be able too live on in your light as we praise you and give thanks for all that you have done and all that you do we thank you Amen.

Kelly Thursday, June 25, 2015
My God and my everything have mercy upon me for I am a sinner look..1st I want to say thank you for all he good things you've been doing in my family and the lives of my friends...I plead for Ben James in Malaysia who has his last court case tomorrow that the lord would see him through..I also beg for strength to overcome sin,look unto my soul and have mercy on me.. My admission I put it into your hands bless my hustle o lord and see I,my friends and family through all cos your a God who honors his words. I remember the sick and the needy also ever compassionate father do not turn your face away from them.have mercy on their soul I also pray for the church world wide and the world in large let thy will be done I pray for all the souls in poulgatory and may the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace..

Tsitsi Thursday, June 25, 2015
I thank God my son Kelvin passed this last semester at the University of Zimbabwe, he is now looking for an attachment job for a year, may God give him the job

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment