Friday, June 12, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

erin Friday, June 12, 2015
I pray that B. is actually very interested in me, in spite of my doubts and worries, and contacts me very soon to make plans and that we see each other in the next week or so. I pray that we have a terrific chemistry and instantly connect on all levels and are brought together in a happy, exciting and loving long-term relationship. It would boost my spirits tremendously and make me feel incredibly blessed and happy to be with someone so fun and interesting. I pray that B. recognizes how special I am and commits to me quickly. Most importantly, I pray that this happens only if it is part of God's plan for me. Please pray that I can accept God's will and not try to force it to happen out of impatience and insecurity if it isn't what God wants for me.

Gloria Friday, June 12, 2015
Please pray that God soften my sons heart to accept and love his step daughter like his own, so that there will not be any strain on his marriage, and so that he and his wife will have peace and love in their marriage and be a happy family for many years. In Jesus name I pray!

vis Friday, June 12, 2015
Please pray for me that Jesus will enter boldly into my life and change it drastically in all parts, my home, my work, my family, although practising Catholics we don't seem to have peace, on Tuesday morning it dawned on me that something's not right and its been like this for a while, please pray for me and my family that the Grace of God comes back to us..In Jesus Precious Name...Amen and Amen

J Friday, June 12, 2015
Mother Mary, please help Julian D to do well on his new job and please help him pass his next certification test. Please also help him get a good job near home so he can save money. Please watch over him and keep him happy, healthy, safe, and successful at everything he does. Thank you Mary.

J Friday, June 12, 2015
Mother Mary, please help Lauren D do well in her medical school application processes. And help her get accepted into all good medical schools that she applied to. She has been doing very well on her GPAs, please help her get accepted into good schools near home so she can be on her way to help others. And please watch over her and keep her happy, healthy, safe, and successful at everything she does. Thank you Mary.

JD Friday, June 12, 2015
Mother Mary, please help Jodi D get the job that she is applying to. Please help her do well on her application and interview. And help her do the best of her ability. Thank you Mary.

Neil Friday, June 12, 2015
Please pray for these people to heal from mental illness: my niece Catherine, Peter, Son, Rafael, Navin, Johnny, Sabaresh. God please heal Peter after the loss of his mother. Give me joy, peace, and strength. Heal him. But he is a little obsessive. Please protect me from him.

árpád Friday, June 12, 2015
Please pray for us, that the (former) girlfriend, Monika, reconcile, forgive each other, get together for a couple, and let us love, peace, love, understanding again, reconciliation, new beginning, joy, happiness, calm and a good relationship to together come together again and now everything works out well between us, he really did not touch, and we both walk with the Lord Jesus and not unequally yoked! God bless you!

Ruth Friday, June 12, 2015
Dear Saints of God I ask for pray for God to answer my pray request for my Rent is due today in the amount of 900.00,. If I don't come up with this money by Monday I will be Put out. the owners of Courtyard on the River. Apartment complex will put my belonging out in the garbage can. also I need to come up with a 155.00 for my Car insurance. Also I have to come up with 375.00 for my car pay payment...please pray for me these are a very urgent needs Ruth

Rodger Friday, June 12, 2015
Lord please forgive me for all my sins and bless me and my relatives , pets , friends , workplace with peace , safety , grace , happiness and good health , bless my parents soul and protect us from any danger and trouble , please lord give me strength to face all my challenges and continue to bless my finances and love life . Give me sign of hope amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment