Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Kimi Thursday, June 11, 2015
Please pray that our home would sell quickly. easily, and profitably enough to pay off the cost of bringing it to the standard it is now and with enough left over to put a down payment on a new home. Pray that our family can reunite in our new town quickly and safely. My husband just retired from military service and we are trying to move forward with or new civilian life, but we are not able to live together at this time because he already has his new job in our new town and I am left here with the children trying to sell this home. Thank you.

Jyoti Thursday, June 11, 2015
lord i am your daughter. I have fallen in true, honest & one sided love with a man named Bhaskar, he seems to be confused don't know the reasons behind it. Please clear his all doubts, reasons & confusions for me & help him to have conversion of his heart for me by filling it with true love for me. Please wash & dissolve completely all the hinderances & obstacles in the path of our marriage. Please shower your miracles upon both of us. Bless all the days of our life with all positivities & attraction, between me Jyoti & Bhaskar and also bless the very first day with lots of love between us when we had first met & seen eachother. Help both of us to develop good thoughts & trust on eachtother. Cleanse me Jyoti & Bhaskar, our parents, our siblings, our relatives, whole family tree, both from mother's as well as our Father's side in your powerful, healing blood & bless both of us as life partners. Bless me jyoti & Bhaskar to get united soon as husband & wife with lots of happiness. Please bless us with unity, growth & affections with true romance.Help us to be united as true soul-mates & have love, physical relations only with eachother throughout our life. Amen!!! Thankyou so much. Dear all, please keep this special intention of mine jyoti & Bhaskar blessed marriage, union & growth in your daily prayers, prayer chains & groups along with our names for longer time as it is needed the most. Thankyou all so much..

Mctl Thursday, June 11, 2015
Dear Lord, bless and protect my son. Keep him safe from pain and hurt. Help him get a good girl who loves him intensely and is devoted to him no matter what. Amen

Alexander Thursday, June 11, 2015
That I, Alexander Chung, accept the ongoing, complete, and infinite Healing and Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rodney Thursday, June 11, 2015
I have been employed for 18 months now. Please pray for me to have a job so that I can support my family.

Cheryl Thursday, June 11, 2015
Please pray for my adult children and myself. My daughter is in a homosexual relationship and does plan on getting "married" if they haven't already. I have gotten the "don't call me I'll call you" treatment from her for the last year and a half. This has divided my family, 2 sons do not have a problem with this and do not understand how sad this has made me and my other son who is has faith is at odds with my daughter. My family needs healing, of hearts, minds and relationships. Thank you for your prayers.

Lisa Thursday, June 11, 2015
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you with an extremely heavy and anxious heart. It is only due to my uncontrollable sinning and I come to you on my knees to beg you to help me. Please, dear God, hear my prayers and answer them soon. Please hear and answer the prayers of all on this site who cry out to you for your Divine Mercy. Thank you for all blessings, big and small, I appreciate all of them. I humbly beg this in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

Natasha Thursday, June 11, 2015
Please keep me in prayer,asking that no one kills me, for a house or my siblings please keep us prayer

Francesca Thursday, June 11, 2015
for her to be returned to good health

Neil Thursday, June 11, 2015
Please pray for me. That my complicated life gets untangled. I did something against GKumar a long time ago without her knowing it. I want to confess to her the truth but my parents won't let me. I am filled with guilt and shame. If I cannot confess to her, I hope God can help me move past it. Please pray for me and for her and her family. Also, please pray that my family will allow me to make a good confession in the Church to save my soul. They are not letting me so far. And for healing of mental illness and for my email issue. Thank you

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment