Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Jack Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, and for several very special intentions of mine. I humbly implore all of you, as I am in dire need of prayers and assistance!

Peter Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Hi, I really need guidance regarding my love life, to be with the right and best woman for me. To have a truly loving, fulfilling, happy and complete, partnership and marriage as a reality. Also what do do with my life, what should I do? Where does my path lie? What direction should I take? What is the best course of action for me to take to be successful and able to contribute well? Where should I live also? SO many things on my mind right now. Also to come to a final arrangement with my brother regarding a car I purchased from him that he said he would get the required repairs done on.(It's damage he did to the car himself and he even has insurance that will cover it yet he refuses to do so now) I sacrificed a lot over the last year in order to pay for it and now he is not keeping his part of the agreement out of fear his insurance excess will rise. The problem also being its still in his name (despite me paying many thousands of dollars on it) We need the repairs done to do the transfer. How to find my right path and come to the happiest solution with all of these things? I pray sincerely for guidance and assistance with it all. For the way to be made clear for me with these things. It's very important to me now as I really need momentum and positive changes to happen in my living experience. Thank you so much for your prayers and help with everything. May the happiest solutions arrive easily and in the best most positive ways for everyone. Peter J.C. Amen.

Tom Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Prayers for positive outcomes soon for the situations we are presently in and may they be the best for us. These things I ask in Jesus name and may your will be done. Amen!

christina Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Please pray for mu husband that he may get what he deserves at work. He works hard with very little reward. Please pray that he come out of this depression he is in and that he will be more respectful to myself and my family especially my mother. He needs to stop worrying about other people and their business and learn his bother is not perfect like he thinks. Thank you and God Bless

Maureen Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Prayers for my husband, Leigh. He has such a caring heart and he is worried about out neighbor. He does not trust the caregivers so he reaches out to DHS with concerns, but, past history with DHS is not good and I fear they will take out their aggravation on Leigh and cause problems for him. We are still waiting for allegations to be cleared from when we cared for our neighbor, that these same caregivers lied about. Please help clear Leigh's name, help him to let his hurt and worry go, and watch over our neighbor and keep her from anyone taking advantage of her.

Claret Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Lord of Mercy, Please need your miracle in getting my visa transferred in QATAR to the New Owner. Presently a request has been submitted to Labour Department to unblock the non transferrable visa and convert it into Transferable visa. Lord, Please enlighten the minds of the Officer to release me from the block and let my visa get transferred at the earliest. A Miracle from your is need Jesus. Also for a Job vacancy in Oman, please give me a chance to work. Lord Have mercy on me and enlighten all the officers who are involved with both the cases.

Ria Tuesday, June 23, 2015
To bring my sister Tresa Lilly back into my life. Over some minor misunderstanding she has refused to have anything to do with me and I am missing her terribly

Edith Tuesday, June 23, 2015
With Thanksgiving and Praises. I come to you Oh Lord. I thank you God for listening to my prayers and not allowing my enemies the devil to defeat me. I thank you Lord for making my enemies my footstool. I thank you Lord for lifting me up from the pit and planting my feet firmly on solid ground. You are Wonderful you are Great You are Mighty and Powerful You are the Alpha and the Omega Thank you Blessed be thy Name I implore the assistance of your beloved son Jesus Christ son of the Virgin Mary, St Jude, St Michael the Archangel, St Anthony of Padua and all your Angels and Saints in your Holy Heavens to join me in thanking and praising you for the Wonderful miracle you have done for me for. I will never cease to thank or praise you. Alleluia Amen

Laurie Tuesday, June 23, 2015
My brother is starting chemo for colon cancer please pray for him!

Carla Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Heavenly Father I ask that you be with me and my family as our work situation is really looking desperate. Please send work our way so that we can do it. I ask this in Jesus' name. AMEN

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment