Monday, June 15, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Joseph Monday, June 15, 2015
I pray for quick and complete recovery for my one day old nephew. May his stay in the hospital be short.

Tyrone Monday, June 15, 2015
Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Heavenly Father, I (we) ask that You shut any doors that need to be shut in my(our) life (ves) and open any doors that need to be opened, in the spiritual and natural realms of my (our lives) life in Jesus' Holy Name. Heavenly Father, I (we) plead the Blood of Jesus over those doorways and ask that the enemy be rendered powerless and harmless so they can not come back through those doorways ever again to my (our) home, property, automobile, work place, business, finances, ministry, my spouse, spouse's work place, our children, their schools, their work places, our friends and loved ones in Jesus Christ's Holy Name, I (we) pray with thanksgiving, amen.

Anne Monday, June 15, 2015
I currently feel anxious about my school work and I fear failure. Please pray for my peace of mind and to provide me with resiliance and motivation to use the talent God had given me, to help me grow as a person closer to the Lord. Pray that my anxiety and depression will disappear and that I may seek for the Lord during these dark moments. Help those who I have sinned against and those who have anger towards me to find peace and forgiveness within themselves. I have recently fought with friends and I pray that we may find peace once again. I need guidance as a teen, in a society where we are shamed for being proud of our religion and thought of as pretentious when trying to show kindness and teach people the way of the Lord. Thank you so much. Amen.

sonia Monday, June 15, 2015
My God help my daughter with her depression, help her to live her life wiith happiness and be there for her please, she needs your support and she loves you.

Lori Anne Monday, June 15, 2015
Please pray for deliverance for me and my family. Satan is a constant battle. I have been reaching for Jesus for over 6 months now and I am lost. Please pray for God to break Satan's hold on my mind & my family. I'm weary. Very lost and at times want to end my life. Please pray for my family to be free from this curse. And for Me to have a true connection to The Lord. Thank you

lisa Monday, June 15, 2015
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for all of the many blessings you have given and continue to give me each day. I am truly grateful for all of them, big and small. Please hear and answer the prayers of all on this site who cry out to you for your Divine Mercy. Please, Dear Lord, I beg of you to assist me with all that is weighing so heavily on my heart. Please send me a financial miracle please help me I humbly beg all of this in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

Monday, June 15, 2015
Thank you for this day and it's many miracles and blessings. Holy Spirit bless, surround, and protect us now and always. May God's peace, love, light, grace, and protection remain forever with my family friends, and I....esp right now....bless the lives of my sisters, brothers, and I. Grant me the strength and peace to do what should have been done long ago. I did my best to love and protect in Jesis' precious name...may he be with me through this week's storm and guide me to the beautiful refuge in his loving embrace and safety. God's will be done. Heal this evil world Lord and grant us all who seek you, your beautiful love, and light. Thank you for for your beautiful truth of the most purest and truest love ever known. Have Mercy on us and the whole world. Jesus we trust in you... Amen

Brizeida Monday, June 15, 2015
Father god thank you for all your blessings. I pray that you open my bosses heart that she may understand that working overnight for 2weeks is to much for me I need a break. It has taken a toll on me and I need some time off. Father please open her heart so that she may be understanding and open I beg of you.

Jack Monday, June 15, 2015
Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends. Please also pray for several very special intentions of mine. They range from overcoming my addiction to prayers for the wellbeing of my friend's brother (whose cancer has returned). I humbly implore all of you. I am in desperate need.

Patricia Monday, June 15, 2015
Thank you GOD for all you have given me. I pray that any and all issues in my work are resolved quickly that i may continue to do your work. Please help JOR with his pain and please restore his sight as it was affected by so much stress. Please also help CLS have remission of her lupus and healing of her heart and uterus. Please hear and answer all our prayers on this site. AMEN.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment