Friday, June 19, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

maggie Friday, June 19, 2015
That I become pregnant :)

Cassandra Friday, June 19, 2015
My husband is such a hard worker, he gives his employer 200% (working before the sun comes up to late evening) yet seems he is not credited for this. Though he receives countless customer compliments he is still over worked and under paid. I have had this gut feeling for several years now that he will receive promotion. My husband knows he works for God and not man. Please pray with me Gratitude to our God for the fruit he will bear for his diligence. Also that he feels rested and at peace. Thank you all so much!

rmg Friday, June 19, 2015
lord, thank for allowing me to grow, for helping me overcome challenges and be optimistic in the midst of trials. thank for for surrounding me with family and friends who constantly remind me that I am very blessed. i that you will continue to bless my career and guide me in finding the right man that you have chosen to be my partner in life. i ask this in jesus almighty name. amen.

Gabriela Friday, June 19, 2015
I have the ultrasound today after the quad screen that came back with bad news. Please help me pray for the blessing of a healthy baby. In the name of Jesus I pray my baby is a normal healthy and happy miracle.

Mctl Friday, June 19, 2015
Dear Lord, bless my eyes and let the swelling subside tomorrow and come back to normal. Amen.

Ann Friday, June 19, 2015
Dear infant Jesus of Prague, i adore you and i praise your holy name. I ask you to please forgive me of my sins. I am really sorry for my sins and i am especially sorry for the sins that have hurt you most. I want to thank you for all my blessings. especially the blessing of my part time job. but dear infant jesus of prague please please hear my prayer for a full time job dear lord please. you know i need to work and that its been a long time since i have had a full time job dear lord please please help me find a job what will let me do you will for me. i ask this in your holy name dear infant Jesus of Prague....thank you

Jeffrey Friday, June 19, 2015
Dear God , its been more than 6 months since I last got paid. please allow me to be able to financial support my family and pay all my bills.

christina Friday, June 19, 2015
Please pray that my husband gets all that he deserves at work, he works very hard and has a very little reward for it. Please also pray that he comes out of the depressive state that he is in. Thank you and God bless!

Vladimir Friday, June 19, 2015
Father, my relationship with my partner seem to be fading. I come to you to restore the love that we had for each other. I do wish to marry this woman, so we can serve you as one. We have a beautiful daughter together, and I don't want to crush her heart from her parents being distance. Please, restore our happiness, so our family can be whole. Amen

JD Friday, June 19, 2015
Mother Mary, please help Lauren D do well in her medical school application processes. And help her get accepted into all good medical schools that she applied to. She has been doing very well on her GPAs, please help her get accepted into good schools near home so she can be on her way to help others. And please watch over her and keep her happy, healthy, safe, and successful at everything she does. Thank you Mary.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment