Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Virginia Thursday, June 4, 2015
Please pray for Patricia who has already lost a brother to cancer and now her sister has stage four cancer. Please pray for Patricia to be given strength, and for a healing for her sister, if it be the Will of God. Thank you.

Aja Thursday, June 4, 2015
WE thank God for his kindness, we pray that the new business we are about to start, we pray that HE grant us success through CHRIST our SAVIOR. AMEN

Thursday, June 4, 2015
Please just send her your scent of or one beautiful rose. ...peace and purest of love from you Mama Mary and Jesus. ...it is finished. ...greatest story ever told.Amen

Ana Thursday, June 4, 2015
dear lord I leave the current work problems in your hands and will have faith you will take care and protect me from all the problems lord you know I need my job and understand that I must believe in your plan

Charmagne Thursday, June 4, 2015
Please help me to get a new job that I applied for I will truly treasure this blessing and will not do the same mistakes that I had done in the past please help me to get the job offer and job contract. Please I beg you to help me get a job at the bank that I applied. To also help my family in this time of need please help me

Teresa Thursday, June 4, 2015
Lord thank you for all the blessings received especially my children and grandchildren.Thank you for forgiveness of all my sins.Please pray for a financial miracle one large enough to take care of all legal troubles that I pray never come and enough to care for my friends family and churches.I have a ton of stress on my heart and mind.My daughter moving out my other daughter's marriage me needing to move and not knowing where to move to.My finances are depleting please Lord help me.I pray because I know I can trust and have faith in you ask and ye shall receive and so it will be given.Thank you father for all blessings seen and unseen.In Jesus name I pray.Amen

Leticia Thursday, June 4, 2015
Jorge Castro is having major surgery, liver transplant. Pray that everything goes well, for his recovery, his family and his co-worker that donated his liver.

travis Thursday, June 4, 2015
6-4-15 YAHWEH humbled i come before you in the holy name of JESUS,and ask you to answer YES to all these request. please provide the daily needs of 3500 for american mattress man. for audra and i to find balance in love and life. kellyrose and lion direction and peace. denies family lose on loved one to drugs. jessica and dastan healing and renewed passion centered in YOU. art jr healing and truth centered in YOU. olga strength in lose of son. brother jack blessed birthday. me spirit filled.AMEN

ashly Thursday, June 4, 2015
please pray for me while prepare for exams and write my exams. i pray that jesus will help me write the exam and give me good grades. I also pray for my friend to do well so we can go to the same university. Jesus-please hear my prayer through the powerful intercession of my mother, Mary, and also through St Joseph, and St Joseph of Cuperitino. Thank you. Praise you Jesus.

Tom Thursday, June 4, 2015
Heavenly Father please guide me as my new job I. Just got I was injured today and am not sure what to do if I should stay or find another part time employment. I don't went to get permanent injured. Please Lord Jesus help me. Prayers for healing for our son as well as for discerning his career as well as a relationship he is in. Also prayers for the sale of our small business that it sells soon. Prayers for good health for all my friends and family. These things I ask in Jesus name, Amen!

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment