Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sandra Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Please pray for my wife Sandra who is undergoing major brain surgery today, she is a mother of a special needs child, and is facing a very difficult road ahead and we gratefully request all prayers to be for her full and complete healing and also to strengthen her during this time. Thank you so much.

Mary Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Please Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus and God Almighty. Please help my brother Jorge with health, a better career and financially. Please help him find a way to find the money to pay all the back payments on his house. Please also help my other brother Orlando with his marriage, career, and with his children. Please help him see that his whole family is here for him if he needs us. Thank you for all the blessing you provide to us every single day. As well, I also ask that you help all the brothers and sisters that need you.

Agustina Wednesday, June 17, 2015
I pray for the day of my session this friday 19th I hope God's eyes be in my eyes, so that i can presented my presentation with well and get the best result at all.. Jesus bless the my final test.. Jesus be in my mind so the examiner will give the nice score.. God bless my lecturer who has guide me to finish my last task.. for him to give me the best score too.. i pray for Mother Mary to pray to Her holy only Son to bless me eapecially for that day.. Jesua bless me.. amen

hope godwin Wednesday, June 17, 2015
for God's healing hand open me life

Shahzad Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Kindly pray for my baby Sarah she is heart patient tow hole in heart and lungs problem kindly pray for him .

Eddieson Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Good day Sisters in Christ. I would like to ask your prayers for the Dad of my friend who is currently on serious health condition. He is still in ICU and had internal allergy, at the same time pneumonia and as well as he needs to be treated surgical once or twice a week. His name is Restituto Tanchoco. Also, prayers for the family of my friend for the strength on physical, financial and also spiritual aspect. Thank you and God Bless you and the whole congregation.

Mary Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Please pray that I win my appeal on June 18th as if I do not I will lose everything!!!

marga Wednesday, June 17, 2015
please pray for the fast recovery of atty leo cagatin, he is in the ICU right now, and that he will be strong and will keep the faith in God that he will be healed because with him nothing is impossible.l

bernie Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Please pray that I can feel less anxious about all aspects of life. Please stop people taking advantage of me because I am alone and am not good at standing up for myself. Please help me. Thank you

sandra Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Thank you jesus praise you jesus lord jesus I surrender problems created by my neighbours jesus yesterday there was a decision that 2feet should be left from the kitchen window and north and south side wall should be opened alongside the roof I surrender my worries since they are cheaters u help me overcome this problem and you decide the date I know you will give me the best answer my prayer and relieve me from this tension I surrender jadhavs for troubling us so much and the stick put in our activate jesus I surrender them to your feet jesus kindly solve this kitchen problem at the earliest and bless us to live peacefully I surrender their dadagiri that lady's job to your feet and people supporting though they were wrong madha be with us always bless protect saloni sameer sandra mothervailankanni bless us answer my prayer I surrender jadhavs family for crossings their limit

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment