Friday, June 5, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Tom Friday, June 5, 2015
Thank you Dear Lord Jesus for the pain diminishing from my injury at work yesterday. Continued prayers for healing and for guidance if I should keep this job or look fir another. Prayers for our son that he doesn't need surgery which he will know today. Prayers for him for discernment in his career as well as the relationship he is in. Prayers for the sale of our small business soon. Also strength in fighting temptation. Prayers for good health for my friends and family. Lord may your will be done, Amen!!

ashly Friday, June 5, 2015
Please pray for my exam success. have mercy on me jesus.

Robert Friday, June 5, 2015
Please I ask you to pray for me. I would like you to ask God's healing for my life and body. Thank you.

Tania Friday, June 5, 2015
Please dear Lord, help me to become a better person, help me to have a pure heart. Give me strength to get through whatever is it that is supposed to be. Help rid me of this crippling anxiety, in Jesus' name AMEN

JONAS Friday, June 5, 2015
JOB PROMOTION AND PROTECTION

Teresa Friday, June 5, 2015
Lord thank you for another day you have blessed me with to be with the children you also blessed me with.Thank you father for all blessings.Please Lord forgive me of all my sins.Please keep me and my children and grandchildren all safe and protected by you my Lord.I love you father you know my needs and desires of my heart please bless me according to your will and abundantly please.In your son's precious name I pray.Amen

PAB Friday, June 5, 2015
Please pray for my daughter Caitlyn to help her get her job back as a clinical assistant. Thank you

JD Friday, June 5, 2015
Mother Mary, please help Julian D apply and get accepted into a good job near home so he can save money living at home. Please watch over him and keep him happy, healthy, safe, and successful at everything he does. Thank you Mary.

Lisa Friday, June 5, 2015
peace of mind, happiness , free from depression, health issues, loneliness , hurt, sorrows and Badluck.

don Friday, June 5, 2015
please pray that my ct scan will be clear, they found a abnormality on my lung and i pray for healing.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment