Monday, June 1, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Dalia Monday, June 1, 2015
please pray for my niece Kristina that is going on a to Houstons that she makes it ok there and safe thank you and god bless..

lea Monday, June 1, 2015
prayers needed for migdalia's healing of breast cancer and fo the family and friends's needs. Thank you . God bless you

Jack Monday, June 1, 2015
Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, and for several very special intentions of mine. Thank you and God bless.

Jana Monday, June 1, 2015
For Jacob Garcia who is facing legal matters. That truth may prevail & the Lord's light shine on him.

VJ Monday, June 1, 2015
My dear brothers and sisters I ask for your prayers today for my children and grandchildren. Dear Blessed Mother watch over them and keep them close to you. Please pray for me as well that I am healthy and cancer free. I also pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me and help me to avoid sin. I pray in the Name of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart Of Mary, Amen

Michelle Monday, June 1, 2015
To stop the persecution of 6 caring and hard working nurses in the Alabama correctional system by one inmate. Please pray for the conversion of this inmate's heart to stop this history of repeated persecution against nurses. Grant this through the intercession of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Natasha Monday, June 1, 2015
Please keep me prayer, in need of a house, car, protection for me and my family, and friends , we are facing hard trails, also, My bills are do I. Am in debt , Thank You, in advance

Karen Monday, June 1, 2015
Please send prayers of thanks for the good weather we experienced during an outdoor wedding celebrated in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday, May 30. Storms were nearby in the area but never affected our location. Praise be to God!

Dana Monday, June 1, 2015
Please say a prayer for my fiancé and I today. We are trying to return home to the U.S. after 8 years living abroad. We are both waiting to hear back about job interviews. Please pray that we are successful, and stay patient throughout this process. Thank you.

ana Monday, June 1, 2015
Miraculous Prayer to the Holy Trinity I believe in you, ever powerful Father, Son And Holy Spirit, Jesus my only Savior listen to what I ask of thee with all my faith. (Make 3 Requests that seem impossible) Pray 9 Hail Marys every day during a period of 9 Days. Thank You Father. On the fourth day notice the positive change in your situation. Pray this novena with lots of Faith and Devotion, Believe & Trust that everything will be resolved. Publish on the 9th day

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment