Monday, May 4, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Jack Monday, May 4, 2015
Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, and for several extremely special intentions of mine. I humbly implore all of you. Thank you and God bless!

James Monday, May 4, 2015
Please pray for my wife Deborah, mother of our five children who is seriously ill with cancer. Please let her new treatment work and bring her back to health. Our Lady of Lourdes pray for her. St Peregrine pray for her. St Jude pray for her. O Sacred Heart of Jesus we place all our trust in you.

Elizabeth Monday, May 4, 2015
I come here for your prayers. I'm heart broken thinking of my ex boyfriend, T.Z., who has left me after 13 years and I'm truly afraid of him being married. I was told he wasn't married but I have no way of communicating with him to know that. We had plans on getting married when this girl, whom he is no longer with, came between us. I implore you and plead for your prayers for TZ and myself to reconcile and start a wonderful life together. I've tried to move on and it just hasn't happened my heart still fights to get him back. Friends say he still wants me but I haven't seen a sign. I ask that you help me pray to bring him back to me. To start all over and finally be as content and happy as we were before. Please I truly need a miracle... Don't let him be married and please let him start talking to me again. Let us start anew and fix all the chaos that others have bestowed upon us to separate. Please I pray and ask for your help... Let my ex boyfriend and I reconille and have the best life together.. Amen!

Devi Monday, May 4, 2015
Dear holy mother mary, lord jesus, dear god, angels and saints please answer my prayer very soon.thank you very much.Thank you very much for my answered prayers.

thess Monday, May 4, 2015
Lord please answer my prayer to become a good mother,pls give me a chance to conceive a baby. I know God,nothing imposibleto you. Amen

ana Monday, May 4, 2015
day 34 and 35 dear lord please I implore you come and help my through this dark time I feel so lost ,helpless. and worthless . lord I need you to help me I am ready to give up my life is falling apart, I honestly don't believe I can more I need my family ,my son , my brother and especially my spouse I need my health and my school and I have lost almost all that agsin please God don't leave me please help me

joshua Monday, May 4, 2015
heavenly father jesus/yahshua please help Joshua Feuerstein stop evil spirits from manipulating him to be self obsessed and prideful (and please help me with that too) well i am concerned if you think he needs your help please help him

karen Monday, May 4, 2015
I'm hurting right now n just dont know what to do,both my personal and professional life is a mess.I work in a very target oriented job and will loose my job if i dont meet my target. in my personal life my boyfriend of 6 years who i love a lot and want to be has really hurt me and some of the things hes said has shattered my self confidence i dont know how to go on

Marie Monday, May 4, 2015
Dear God, I ask you to help me to find peace of mind, quiet my thoughts, supress my anger towards my unfaithful ex-boyfriend. Allow me to realize that I'm better off without deceitful and hurtful people in my life. Allow me to concentrate on the most important exam of my career so I can lead a successful career as a doctor and continue to serve and care for others like your Son, Jesus did. Amen!

Mrs JohnB Monday, May 4, 2015
I seek your prayers. I am scared and sad. Sadly, my home renovation has turned into a long haul of stress due to poor workmanship from VanHus. Keith and Roy continue to deliver poor workmanship, unfortunately. I am scared, I am poor and cannot afford to have their poor workmanship rectified/repaired. Could I trouble you all to pray for me sometimes, please?

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

Click here to opt-out

No comments:

Post a Comment