Friday, May 15, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

CH Friday, May 15, 2015
Please pray for K that she does well on the test for the job she is applying for. She is a very sweet, kind person who really needs the job, and she would be helping disadvantaged children, too. Sts. Francis, Clare, Juniper, and John Paul II, pray for her. Thanks be to God.

Teresa Friday, May 15, 2015
Lord in heaven please forgive me of all my sins both past and present.Please don't allow the past to haunt me as it does.It makes me so scared and depressed I don't know what to do or where to go in this life.Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and all prayers answered.I love you father in heaven please give me that peace and love in return.In your son's precious name I pray. Amen

Lily Friday, May 15, 2015
Please, pray that Jesus opens up His giving Hands and gifts us with a child. Thank you!

Teresa Friday, May 15, 2015
Lord father in heaven thank you for blesssing me with another day here on earth.And for forgiveness of all my sins and for all blessings bestowed upon me.In your son's most precious name I beg and pray to you my father to please protect me and keep me alive safe healthy and well this next heart ablation on the 19th of May.Please give me faith and trust in you my Lord.Please guide the doctors nurses and anesthesiologist on this day father please do not allow any complications or death. Please help them to fix my heart.Please hear all my prayers father and bless me according to your will.In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen

Rose Friday, May 15, 2015
please could I ask for your prayers for my friend Ann. Her cancer has returned and the news is not good we are all devastated I beg for your prayers that Jesus can turn this into a miracle .and send down his healing thank you

Marry Natalie Friday, May 15, 2015
My Mother has very bad arthritis please pray for her. Thank You.

Lorna Friday, May 15, 2015
Dear God, Heavenly Father, Sweet Jesus, Loving Lord, be with us I pray. Thank you for all our blessings and for blessings to come. Please take care of all our needs and concerns and safely guide us to our destination/s today, tonight and tomorrow. Please bless the unions of CJC & DF JR< CRC & CR< CDC & APK. Please be with us, all our families, and friends. PC & R< H< MC< BD

Petra Friday, May 15, 2015
dear lord please give me the strength to keep working two jobs. and help my husband get his disability approved. in Jesus name amen

M. Friday, May 15, 2015
Please pray that I will get the dispensation I need from my university, unconditionally. I need it to keep my study. Thank you for praying.

Teresa Friday, May 15, 2015
Lord Jesus thank you for forgiveness of all my sins and for another day here on earth I am allowed to spend with the children you blessed me with and thank you for keeping me safe during my first heart ablation. Please father in heaven protect me again as I have the second ablation on May 19th.Please guide the doctors nurses and anesthesiologist on this day please help them to fix my heart without any complications or death.Please Lord bless my disability review.Please bless and keep all my 5 children and grandchildren safe healthy and well.Please bless me with my silent prayers and thank you for the money blessing Lord.In your son's most precious name I pray. Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment