Friday, May 8, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Cathy Lasak Friday, May 8, 2015
Please pray my sister has the strength, courage and means to live a life of peace and happiness. And that the lord guides her in a solution for her unhealthy and emotionally abusive marriage.

Tom Friday, May 8, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus for the safe and trouble free return for our son back to his home. Thank you for my new job that I start tomorrow and may it be a perfect fit for my home life, and that I enjoy it. I'm sorry Lord as I almost failed in my dealing with an addiction, but with your help I was able to fight it thank you Jesus. Prayers for the swift sale of our small business. Thank you for my friend in her dealings with her father yesterday. Prayers for Maryann a usher at our church for healing. These things I ask in Jesus name. Amen!

Carol Friday, May 8, 2015
My pray request is for my soon to be 19 year child who swear lots, on chat line a lot does not want to help me a single mom out to get a job or go to some college. Please pass my apartment inspections on 13 and 14. I belive in the powers of prays.

Jackie A. Friday, May 8, 2015
Please offer your prayers for the successful surgery and recovery of my husband Gary, and that he will continue to live a good and pain free life. Thank you.

Petra Friday, May 8, 2015
lord please give me the strength and the will power to keep this second job. in Jesus name amen

Devi Friday, May 8, 2015
Dear holy mother mary, lord jesus, dear god, angels and saints please answer my prayer very soon.please answer my prayers very soon.thank you very much.Thank you very much for my answered prayers.

Yvonne Friday, May 8, 2015
Please Pray for Shane. He has a severe infection in his leg.

Philip Friday, May 8, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

Donna Friday, May 8, 2015
I pray for the repose of the soul of Nona and for strength for her family and friends as they cope with her death. May she rest in peace

travis Friday, May 8, 2015
5-8-15 YAHWEH today in the name of holy JESUS and in faith i ask you to say YES to these things. provide the daily needs of 3500 daily average for american mattress man. for guidance and direction in business and life. aidan and justin protection and guidance centered in YOU. audra balance and strength. jessica healing and peace. olga strength in lose of sone. dylan direction and hope. mom strength and peace. cars done. kathy and bret joy filled life. jason career path and joy. adam health. AMEN

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

Click here to opt-out

No comments:

Post a Comment