Monday, May 11, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Levi Monday, May 11, 2015
Prayers or 3 month old Levi with SCID's. Experimental gene therapy treatment. Complete healing, strength and peace of mind for family.

clarence Monday, May 11, 2015
please rpay for me to get better was rear ended twice in 10 years in a lot of back pain time to retire and start our hospitality house of Christ pray for the means to do that thank you amen

Natasha Monday, May 11, 2015
Please keep me prayer ,hate from a sibling, been mad at for years something about wanting my hand , also something about, everybody in house having same zodiac sign all are connected to a certain sign, me don't share same views and goals as they do, oh and I'm the older sibling, him not wanting any authority over him feels, in in his way, already, drove his instructors out, I'm just an older sibling, that do not care if he dates what and whom he feels he want to, I'm no where in his ways, also an aunt who shares this vision with his father and other sister and her dad, and so forth but when asked what I've done to them they can never say what I've done, also some property was left to me, and not him , and now that aunt and het son now has it also of the same zodiacs and so forth something like monopolized, and outnumbered with them also mother was found dead in that same house, around this same time, 17 years ago, Just keep me in prayer, I have my own things life and do not bother this group of ppl not sure why they keep finding so great a fault with me nor do I know why they keep complaining about me, or want to monitor a 41 year old lady who minds her own business,

B Monday, May 11, 2015
Please pray for complete healing for Juana Migdalia Armenteros-Merrero. Let her be freed of hives and all itching , burning, pain and discomfort. Let her only get good news from all doctors exams and tests. Grant her peace of mind and joy.

kathy Monday, May 11, 2015
Please pray for Sonny that his lung cancer has stop growing, spreading and may he have fast recovery from his surgery. thank you.

Diane Monday, May 11, 2015
Please pray that Joe Biggy will break up with my niece Marybeth Sauchelli so that she can see how he is using her for sex and that she will she the mortal sins she is committing with this premarital sex and that this Joe Biggy is not going to marry her.

jean Monday, May 11, 2015
Please help me pray for my mom who diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer. I'm pleading everyone to offer a prayer or two for her and her battle against the disease. She really need all the prayers she can get.

JUDE Monday, May 11, 2015
DEAR LORD PLEASE I ASK FOR YOUR BLESSINGS. PLEASE HELP ME BRING UP MY FAMILY IN YOUR NAME I ASK THIS THROUGH YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST.

Betty Monday, May 11, 2015
For our daughter to return to her Catholic faith, for healing for my husband and son.

Angela Monday, May 11, 2015
Lord My Father, thank you for Lola and that she and Kathleen are safe and happy. Lord, I pray that Kathleen is offered the house that she has bid for. Lord in the name of your Son, The Lord Jesus Christ , hear my prayer . Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment