Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Icel Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Prayer for safety and protection for myself, marni, family and loved ones

kevin Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Pray for the salvation and healing of my brother-in-law Bill. He was diagnosed with diverticulitis/colon cancer.

Brizeida Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Father God, Thank you for all that you have given me including progress in my fathers health. I pray that you give me revalation show me what to do when it comes to schooling, work and my financial struggles open the right doors please. Please father bless my new relationship so it may be as you intend for us. Give me strength, underatanding, peace, a sense of direction and open my heart. In Jesus name I pray.

Parker Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Good morning, Yesterday, my wife, Ellen and I, Parker, found that our 8 month old daughter has two brain tumors. We still don't know much other than Charlotte has the tumors on her brain stem and cerebellum. It seems as though this may be causing her facial palsy and other symptoms. Praise God if a non-related symptom helped us find this! Today, we have scheduled a couple items. Charlotte will have a full spinal MRI, then one of two things will happen. 1) if the tumor has metastasized down her spine, we will speak with the oncologists to see where we go from here. 2) if the tumor has not spread, we will have a biopsy to see if it's benign or malignant. We will then Speak with the treatment team about a differential diagnosis and to see where we go from here. If it's benign, we can expect brain surgery within the next few days. Prayers for peace, understanding, swift and correct judgement on behalf of the Drs, RN's, and all other Riley Children Hospital --- Indianapolis, IN staff are coveted. We will attempt to keep you updated as we know more. -Parker W. terry

Natasha Wednesday, May 27, 2015
God please help me right now, please keep me in prayer

cf Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Please pray that we are able to do all our financial paperwork before its too late. We don't want to lose our house, please pray that doesn't happen. Please pray too for J and that her health improves and can be with us a little longer and enjoy her life. She hasn't had it easy and deserves some happiness in her later years. Pray also for S and C that we can take good care of her. We don't want to send her to a nursing home. Pray that our finances turn around some how and we can afford to take care of her at home. Pray for the G and W families and for D, who all need your prayers too. God bless all of you. Thanks be to God for all His blessings, and thank you St. Francis, Clare, Juniper, and John Paul II. Thank you. Amen.

D Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Jesus, I need your assistance and guidance in life right now. Please help me cope with the anxiety and stress. Please help j get the job and find happiness in life. I need your calming presence in helping me make life better for us. I pray that things will improve and that he gets the job and everything will fall in to place. I want to make you proud. Please heal us and keep us safe. J, I hope you get the call you've been waiting for and I cannot wait for us to live life happily and filled with love in Jesus name, I pray. I love you, Jesus. Thank you for always listening and please continue to guide me in the right path.

Jillian Wednesday, May 27, 2015
I am so depressed and in a dark place. Please pray that God will take me out of the dark and free me into the light. I ask this in our Lord Jesus's names. Thank you Lord. I praise you Lord, for being my Savior. Amen.

M. Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Please pray I'll keep study and income, and pass my exams with the grade level I need. Please pray that I'll get the money the administration owes me. Please pray I'll get possibility for justice quickly on the influential criminals committing violent and financial crime to my family and I through years.

Teresa Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Lord please bless me abundantly with a large financial miracle as this is the only way I can avoid legal action father.Please bless my lottery numbers and send me enough to take care of this trouble and to take care of my family friends and churches.Please bless my daughter's marriage and my other daughter's life decisions.Please do not take me from my children Lord.I know and trust through you that anything is possible.Please father do not forsake me please allow me peace as you know I have been through enough suffering in my life.I don't think I can bear anymore.In your son's precious name please save me and bless my life.You got me through two heart surgeries for a reason and a purpose.I thank you my God for all blessings given both seen and unseen.In your son's precious name I pray. Amen

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment