Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

sonia Thursday, May 14, 2015
Please my God help my daughter Nicole with her depression and be there for her, she needs your support, make her life much better, she loves you.

amanda Thursday, May 14, 2015
i grew up going to church and in the last 10 years or so have strayed away im now fighting each day to walk the path with God and im struggling every day i ask that you pray for me that i find my strength again and i know i need God and i just pray that he takes all the anger and pain away from me so i can again be a child of God

Teresa Thursday, May 14, 2015
Lord thank you for all you have blessed me with especially for another day here on earth with my children and for getting me through my first heart ablation.Please father I ask of you to watch over me and protect me on May 19th as I'm having another heart ablation.Please guide the doctors nurses and anesthesiologist on this day for them to fix my heart and to keep me alive healthy and well for my 5 children and grandchildren. I'm so scared Lord please ease my worries and give me faith and strength in your love.In your son's precious name I pray. Amen

P Thursday, May 14, 2015
Please pray that she won't have to suffer for her mistake!

Teresa Thursday, May 14, 2015
Lord in your son's precious name I pray that you please help me to quit smoking before this next heart ablation surgery.Please give me faith and strength in your son that I will be protected from any complications or death.I have 5 kids and 2 grandchildren I'm not ready to leave yet.I'm so scared please ease my heart mind body and soul.Please watch over the doctors nurses and anesthesiologist on this day of May 19th please guide them to fix my heart and to keep me alive and well.In your son's precious name I pray. Amen

Elizabeth Thursday, May 14, 2015
I also would like your help for my dad. He is having eye surgery today and this is the final surgery they could do on his eye to fix his eye sight. He is becoming depressed due to his fear of losing his eye sight. Please pray that his surgery comes out well and his eye sight is better than ever before. Please help me pray for my dad.... Amen.

David Thursday, May 14, 2015
I would like to please request prayers for my healing. Please pray for the healing of my lungs and cough. Please pray that it is not cancer. Thank you, David J.

Jasline Thursday, May 14, 2015
Please pray for me that i may pass in my Math exam and get good marks in other subjects. I really need to pass in my Math exam but the fear is killing me and iv been having sleepless nights. I know God will make a miracle. Please pray for me. These marks decide my future and if i don't pass, i can't do anything.

Elizabeth Thursday, May 14, 2015
I ask for your prayers. My dog was diagnosed with heart worm, tick fever, and liver problems. He is a small dog and I fear for his life. He is like a son to me and I am really hoping that he survives the treatment. He is 5 years old and he is tough but he worries me since he was diagnosed with this. Please I know he's just an animal but he has no voice to pray for him but me... So I ask that you help me pray for my dog to take the treatment and to survive this. Please he's my back bone and without him... My world will fall apart... Please pray that Paco gets better...

phil Thursday, May 14, 2015
Lord God I adore You, please come to my aid in this period and uplift my life especially my finances and bless my husband through Christ our Lord, amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment