Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Edith Tuesday, May 26, 2015
I come to you oh God with prayers for forgiveness and Thanksgiving. I thank you for all you have done for me and still doing for me. I thank you for listening to my prayers and delivering me from the malicious devil lurking around me I will never cease to thank and praise you I thank you for what you have in store for me and for all your blessings you are bestowing on me , my son,my brothers, my mother and my entire friends and family. I don't even know how to thank you I am praying for your continual love, grace, protection,guidance and blessings because without you I am nobody and without you I can not make it on my own Dear Lord in the name of your beloved son Jesus Christ, son of the Virgin Mary and all the Saints in your Holy Heavens especially St Jude, St Michael the Archangel , St Anthony and all your Holy persons I implore your miraculous interception for all who are calling on you with their prayer requests that you hear their prayers. I am praying for the sick, the dying, the poor, the destitute , the lonely, the weak, the children , the elderly, the blind the deaf the mute the paralyzed,the unemployed, the prisoners, the widow and the widower , the fatherless and the motherless , the orphans, the depressed, the priests, nuns,brothers ,monks ,bishops,pope and of all your holy churches for where there is war to be peace, for areas where there is destruction and disaster to be restoration, for world peace and prayers for the world leaders This I ask again in the name of your Beloved Son Jesus Christ Amen

VJ Tuesday, May 26, 2015
I ask for your prayers today for my grandson. Please pray that his fever breaks and that God guides the doctors who will treat him and he will make a full recovery. I also ask for your prayers that I am cancer free and will make a full recovery. I also pray that I will make a good confession and that the Holy Spirit will guide me to avoid sin and temptation. In the Name of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary we pray. amen

Rob Tuesday, May 26, 2015
For an increase in vocations to the religious life.

Keisha Tuesday, May 26, 2015
I have a friend who may loose his job due to forgetting to file important paperwork. Please pray that Ronald gets a second chance and that his employer has mercy. I ask you to pray for him to say the right words and the lord bless him with his grace and mercy. He has 3 small children and a wife that depend on him. Thank you

Nora Tuesday, May 26, 2015
please pray for the complete healing of my son, Skylar... he has suffered from mysterious illness for 7 years.. thank you

Tom Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus for prayers answered. Please make my faith and trust in you stronger as your way always ends up better than mine. Prayers for our son not to need surgery as well as help him attain a good career path as well as discernment on his relationship he is in. Prayers for the swift sale of our small business and no problems in the interim. Prayers for my marriage too. These things I ask in Jesus name. Amen!

Margaret Tuesday, May 26, 2015
For my son Tristan, may God help him in this difficult time and give him strength not to use substances. Thank you and may God bless you.

Sandra Tuesday, May 26, 2015
I pray that God forgives me and my family for any misgivings and helps us stay together bond by unity in his love. I pray that my husband be blessed with a good job where he will be happy and peaceful and a job for my elder son so that he could become independent..I pray for my younger son that he may obtain good results in his class Ten Board exam so that he gets admission into a good college..Lastly bless me so that I can start my costume jewelry line without any obstacles.. since am passionate about animals, help me always to be in a position to maintain all the strays in and round my surroundings..and to eliminate all cruelty met out to animals kept in captivity for slaughtering/killing...its my humble prayer to the creator creator.

shann Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Please pray for my mil and my dad, that their tests results are positive. Thank you

Tutu Tuesday, May 26, 2015
My prayer request is Dear Lord, I am going in for a major operation tomorrow, please have mercy upon me Lord and upon my soul. I am a sinner, please forgive me my sins and wash me clean with your precious blood of Christ. Please don't let me die, let me wake up safely from the operation tomorrow. Please lord, let there be no complications from the surgery in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Please take control of the surgeons that will be operating on me tomorrow. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over the surgeons and all the staff assisting me tomorrow and over me too in Jesus Name Amen.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment