Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sharon Morales Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Dear GOD please help me in my everyday life especially that I'am in the foreign land. Please help me to survive everyday in this country without my family at my side. Please help me in my job everyday because I need to have a good sale and do correctly whatever task that they give me because I know anytime they can pull me out of this job and send me home. Help me please because I know you know that I badly needed this job not just for me but also to my family so I can support their needs and wants. LORD GOD I believed that you know me from the strands of my hair up to my toes and I'am begging you to help me especially at my job. I pray also that you open the mind and the hearts of our managers and colleague that they should understand me in any way. I prayed to you LORD GOD to please keep me and my family always healthy and keep them safe especially my dad, mom, sister. niece sophia, brother-in-law, grandmother. Lastly, I prayed for my inner soul and happiness that I may found the happiness that I'm longing for. I prayed that I will found my true happiness in the form of a man that I will be forever partner and that man would be Ericson Saplad. He is the man that I wanted to be my forever partner because looking into his eyes I know that he is kind, caring , loving and understanding man. LORD GOD even though I have too many request I'm still thankful for each and everyday blessings that I received from YOU. I put everything in your almighty hands and I believed that you are always with me. In your ALMIGHTY NAME. AMEN!!.

M.Ravinder Reddy Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Dear Brother I request y to kindly pray The Lord Jesus to arrange any job to my younger daughter in law presently in US MRReddy 9908108395

Mary Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Please pray my husband gets a federal job he applied for, his resume is in the second stage. This something he really wants to go and all his military time will transfer

Jack Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Thank you for answering my prayers, Lord, and thank you to this online community for praying for me. I humbly approach you once more. Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends, and for several very special intentions of mine.

cameshea Tuesday, May 12, 2015
help me pray for my spiritually to be strong in my faith and to over come the blockage in my life

Mason Tuesday, May 12, 2015
His eye surgery tomorrow morning will be successful and restore his vision he is 5years old

Pamela Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Lord Jesus thank you for being our Lord and Savior! Thank you for all you do Jesus. Please help me to help others. In Jesus name I pray amen

Alejandra Tuesday, May 12, 2015
I am asking for prayer for my family's health, peace, and financial stability. My mother gets her biopsy results today... Our nerves are through the roof waiting for results. She had breast cancer 17 years ago and her recent exams showed something in her right breast. We know God healed her 17 years ago, and her results will come back negative. It's just been hit after hit to my family's health and personal finances. From myself, my nephew, my in laws, my parents.. We do not accept this. We feel like all of a sudden we are getting attacked from all sides. We are very blessed, we just can't seem to get out of this rut.

Philip Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

M. Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Please pray that we will get a home within 2 days, as we're otherwise homeless. My husband is viewing a good, affordable apartment right now, please pray he will get it, or a similar in time. Thank you for praying.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by customerservice@catholic.org |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment