Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Saiman Thursday, May 7, 2015
I'm 26yo law student and I'm facing terrible financial difficulties to continue my education in law . I really need help from God to save my education.I beleive in God , 100% .I need a miracle , Oh Lord. ! Lord save me !

deselva Thursday, May 7, 2015
My grand daughter Annette eucharista 6 months old is very sick with stomach problem. Pl. Pray to our lord for speedy recovery.

kate Thursday, May 7, 2015
Please pray for us that my mother and I may be given another opportunity to apply for us visas. Please pray that our applications be approved the next time. Also, may Arvin's visa be approved tomorrow, May 8. This I ask, in Jesus' name amen.

Kr Thursday, May 7, 2015
I need you prayer support for 3 life-or-death situations. (anti-abortion) Father, we pray to you, In Jesus name, in community with Holy Spirit, through the intercession of all saints. Amen

ronelle Thursday, May 7, 2015
I pray that God will heal me and my boyfriend,Duncan.I pray that God will keep us together for the rest of our lives and bring love in Duncans heart for me please. Thank U Father God

Stephen Thursday, May 7, 2015
Let us Pray,today though next week on the Day of Our Lady of Fatima,and up to next Thursday- THE Ascension till Sunday May 24th (Pentecost) Let us pray for Love,peace in the East,To understand are elders (especially Mothers) Most of all for faith,Hope & charity on world communication day which is on Ascension Sunday

m Thursday, May 7, 2015
Lord, give our children opportuniteis today to be confident, courageous and loving people. Guide them through their darkest times of uncertainty. Let them find strength in You. I humbly pray... Amen

Pamela Thursday, May 7, 2015
Please pray for my eldest son who is facing a probable diagnosis of cancer, and that his financial situation may be resolved.

travis Thursday, May 7, 2015
5-7-15 YAHWEH i am tired and bat down today, please hear my cries and answer YES for i seek you in the holy name of JESUS. provide the daily needs of 3000 for american mattress man and renew and refresh me in all things. jessica and dastan healing and love. devon and justin clear direction and joy. olga strength in lose of son. kathy and bret renewed love and joy. art jr healing and direction. art sr and xavi strength in dealing with son. clear direction in all things in life in YOU. Praise YOU

Edith Thursday, May 7, 2015
I am bringing thanks and praise to you Oh Lord I glorify your name In you I trust and depend on. I do not have any ther God than you Almighty Thank you for your miracles you have done for me. Thank you for hearing all my prayers. Thank you for not letting the Devil defeat me thank you for every second very minute every hour and every day I implore your interception on all who believe in you and call upon you. Please do not allow the devil to laugh at us and say where is your God. You are Powerful You are Mighty and You are the Conqueror for all who calls your name Hear our prayers Oh Lord in the name of your beloved Son Jesus Christ Amen

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

Click here to opt-out

No comments:

Post a Comment