Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sherlan Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Good day everyone my name is Sherlan Ravello and my wife and I have been praying for our new home,for the time being we are living with our in laws and the place is getting crowded because we have two lovely sons ages 3 and 9m and we applied for a home some years ago with hdc my wife and I believe in the power of pray and I know that God will answer our pray so we just want to say thanks for yours God bless.

Elisa Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Please pray for me that in Jesus' name I that the doctor would terminate/discontinue the charges against me and my colleagues. May she seek understanding of the situation first instead of blindly blaming us and may we be able to work together to bring about the best interventions we could provide to the patient as well as the next patients to come. Thank you.

chris Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Please grant a very special 90th birthday blessing for a lady who lives the gospel.lord you know the best birthday joy for this lady.thankyou for her life.please find a way to bring warmth during the winter.so may it be in your name.please heal another person of a long term habit.

Desiree Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Please pray for my mom who has an interview today for a new job position. She really could benefit from this new job and the benefits.

Angela Wednesday, July 8, 2015
For my husband's job interview to go well. Amen. Thank you

Jeanine Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Dear Lord.... I pray my unborn baby has no chromosome abnormalities or birth defects. I pray all my genetic testing and ultrasounds come back with normal results.I pray this with all my heart. I love you Lord. In Jesus name Amen.

judy Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Please pay for Richard R. to get out of jail soon after his court date of July 14th . Let him get credit for time served . Blessings to all Prayer Warriors

Heather Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Please pray for my Aunt Cecelia Kelly who is very ill and keeps getting low on oxygen and for Pauline Webster my Mum who has spinal problems.

cristina Wednesday, July 8, 2015
To pray for my father who is now bed ridden for almost a year.that God may gave him comfort from all his pains and God may forgive him for his sins.that my father may learn to surrender to God.. I asked this all in Jesus name..Amen

Philip Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We praised GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment