Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Allen Thursday, July 2, 2015
For the repose of the soul of John Libratore.

Cindy Thursday, July 2, 2015
Please pray I ask the Lord for a new job with better working conditions please lead me on the right path. Amen.

monique Thursday, July 2, 2015
heavenly father ,I asking for your prayer for my husband as he is running for band councilor and the election is on tomorrow from 8;00 am to 8;00pm please pray for him that he gets all the votes and that his on top of the list , so that we can have a positive change in our community there is to much alcohol and drugs coming into our littlie village and it needs to stop. please I ask for your powerful prayer on this amen

Paul Thursday, July 2, 2015
For Paul Healy Jr. to recover from his illness.

Angel Thursday, July 2, 2015
Please Pray for my husband angel who is in hospice care now after 1year being back on ford in on out of hospitals and nursing homes .and for his and my family's that God 's will be done for all thanks.

ch Thursday, July 2, 2015
Please to pray to Sts Francis, Clare, Juniper and John Paul II that S is successful in his work and that he receives two jobs this week. He is very depressed and thinks he cannot work anymore. Please too pray for J for her health, for K to have God's grace to carry on what she needs to do and for L to have the will of the Holy Spirit to do her job. I only ask to be able to accept and do God's will whatever it might be. Thanks be to God for all his graces. Bless you all. Amen.

Jack Thursday, July 2, 2015
Please pray that I passed my class. I am awaiting my results and I am mortified, anxious and very frightened. I humbly implore all of you to pray.

Mctl Thursday, July 2, 2015
Dear Lord, thank you for blessing My son. Father bless his boss and let her look upon him with favour. Amen

Anita Thursday, July 2, 2015
Dear Lord, thankyou for all your blessings. Please I beg of you Lord allow my unborn child who is due to enter the world shortly to be completely healthy and free of any chromosomal problems. Please ease my fears and anxiety and allow me to have a more peaceful end to my pregnancy which results in a beautiful healthy pregnancy. I thank you Lord for all the many blessings in my life. Please Lord also hear the prayers and bless all those who seek your miracles here. In the name of your divine son Jesus, Amen.

joe Thursday, July 2, 2015
pls pray for me, my life has been difficult through out it was difficult when growing up it is diffcult after being grown up....i've been struglling at my job a lot, i have been humiliated every day i dont want to live this life, i've always hoped it would get better but it is getting worse and i feel very sad i see no purpose in this life all it has been is pain i dont know to live. Lord pls help me, save from humiliation lord pls pls Jesus

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment