Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

baiju Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Dear brother/sister please pray for me as my family we are in financial debts Thank you

Rodger Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Lord please forgive me and bless me and my relatives , pets , friends Witt peace , safety , grace , happiness and good health , please bless my parents soul amen

doug Wednesday, July 1, 2015
my boss approve my bonus this week

Andrea Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Dear Lord thank you for blessing my husband with this job! He feels right at home there all thanks to you. God we are in the process of saving for a home help us to get the savings for the next few months. I know you will align everything for us if the home is right. Please God! Watch over my husband , myself and my family and friends. Amen!

Jack Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Please pray for the health and safety of all of my family members and friends. Please also pray for my recovery, and pray for the academic success of my siblings and I. Please also pray for several very special intentions of mine. I am in dire need of prayers. I humbly implore all of you.

Patrick Wednesday, July 1, 2015
For God to guide and protect me from all evil at my place of assignment... 2. That God should connect me with my destiny helpers... 3. I ask of God's divine wisdom to know him more and more.

Jacob Wednesday, July 1, 2015
That the Marquez family can become close and learn about jesus and have his many blessings of peace, joy and love for one another. To ease the childrens burdens. That I find my way back to the church to have my four boys baptized and become children of god. I pray for the priest and sisters and all the clergy. I am thankful and greatful for a prayer group as such, may god bless all of you who accept and keep all the request of prayers in your daily intentions. I pray for my beautiful wife who celebrates this day of birth, may she continue to recieve strength and patience for our six children and myself . most of all for me to accept that its his will in time for me to get back into the work place so I can support my family as a man should. may god know i am so thankful and greatful we are no longer homeless, hungry. I am so thankful in the name of the father father son and holy spirit. Amen

ROSANNE Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Dear God I pray that you help me in my financial situation at this moment...pls help me to have money to pay for my light bill so they will not disconnect it on Friday...I also pray that you pls help my mom find peace in her heart as she is also in a financial bind...she is still waiting to hear from her disability benefits...I pray that my requests be answered oh Lord...thank you for all our Blessings and everything you have done for me and my family...In Jesus Name...Amen!!

Thia Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Lord God thank you for all the Blessings! Please help us to recover our 2 titles in coop T-224619 & T-224620, help us to pay all our financial obligations and Please give me a good and loving husband. Jesus I trust in you and I believe that you wii grant and answer all of my prayer requests. AMEN!

Philip Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and the inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment