Friday, July 3, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Jose Friday, July 3, 2015
Please pray for a family friend who is in intensive care unit at the hospital his name is Jamie, thank you he has not responded from a coma

Vicky Friday, July 3, 2015
Pls pray for Angel Safira and Benjamin for complete healing and for a successful operation.

Gina Friday, July 3, 2015
Please pray to restore my marriage; to remove the obstacles in our hearts that continue a vicious cycle of anger and rage. My husband (Rodney) moved out June 20 and filed for divorce July 1. My heart is hurt beyond words. I want our marriage to work. Please pray for us.

vivian Friday, July 3, 2015
my son Michael has given his life to the LORD and posted it please pray for him he thought problem was solved and it wasn't now this person want to put him in jail please that GODS HANDS are there he has two daughter to take of than you

Robert Friday, July 3, 2015
Please continue to pray that God restores and repairs the friendship my co worker Noel and I had in the past of co workers. I miss having her as a friend, I miss having my morning chats with her before I started my work day. I pray that shes willing to become friends with me again and her and I start talking to each other on a daily basis. I asking that your prayers touches her heart. Thank you.

Lorna Friday, July 3, 2015
Dear God, Heavenly Father, Sweet Jesus, Loving Lord, be with us I pray. Thank you for all our blessings and for blessings to come. Please always guide us, lead us, protect us, love, and always be with us. Please bless the unions of our children and their spouses, grant us all long healthy happy autonomous lives. Please be with our Bermuda group and watch over us. Thanks be to God, your loving servant, Lorna, Amen

Fernando Friday, July 3, 2015
Dear God, Let my girlfriend Melissa have an easy labor. Let my brothers find their true career. Please let my mom become a better understanding mom. Let my dad see how I am changing for the better. Let my grandparents know that they are in my heart. And please always keep me blessed with my job. Thank you for all your help and for all your blessings and favors that you have done for me. Thank you God. In your name, I pray. Amen.

Thia Friday, July 3, 2015
Lord God thank you for all the blessings, since we were born and for all the trials that we had over come because of your help. Jesus I ask and pray for love, happiness. success, good health, abundant prosperity, wisdom , peace and unity in our family. Please give me a good and loving husband, I also pray that you enlighten Jesse Reynolds, please help him to to forgive me. Jesus please give me a a good job and successful business. Help me to become financially independent and stable. And most especially grant us good health. Help us Oh Lord to recover our 2 titles in coop T-224619 & T-224620, help me also to pay all our debts. Jesus I trust In you, I believe that you will grant and answer all of my prayer requests.I also pray for all the souls in purgatory, please forgive them. And please forgive us too in all our sins. Jesus help all those in need, especially the poor and the sick. AMEN! Thank you Jesus! I LOVE YOU!

petra Friday, July 3, 2015
Lord please give me the strength to work both jobs and may they see all that I do in Jesus name also help my husband and help us with our bills and also my nephew may he get his life back on track in Jesus name amen

Molly Friday, July 3, 2015
My brothers family is going through a divorce. The children are suffering. Hearts are hardened . Untruths are told and belived. Alcoholism, drug use, adultery involved. All hard for me to watch

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment