Monday, July 6, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Karla Monday, July 6, 2015
Dear Father, please help Mike and Tiffany work through their problems and save their marriage. Please heal them both from any sins, any wrongdoing and please help them to trust one another. Please help them Lord, restore their love and remove any temptations that either struggle with. Please give them both your Peace and Love and fill them with trust. Please reunite them Lord also for the sake of my grandson Lord. I pray that he grow up in a loving home with you at the center and with both his mother and father. Please help Mike, he struggles with so many things. Please protect him from harmful actions and please break any chains that bind him, please free and heal him Lord. I ask all these things in the Holy name of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen and thank you Father. Love, Karla

Claret Monday, July 6, 2015
Almighty Lord, I humbled by your blessing you have poured on me during my difficult times. I, thank you Lord for answering my prayer always. I come to you surrender my needs and ask your blessings and pardon. Lord, please enlighten the minds of the officer to sort my Qatar visa issues at the earliest possible. I surrender our final due settlements, Almighty and merciful Lord, have the officer named Amith from HR dept. to clear the checking at the earliest without much ado. Please pray that the settlement will be cleared by Jul 2015 I also want my next Job in Oman to be more smooth and without much hurdles. Lord, let my Oman offer be blessed by your holy hands and get going soon. My family will be traveling on 17th Jul 2015, please take care of their Journey. As my daughter is going to one year on the same day. Bless her Lord with good health, peace, wisdom, happiness. As parents give us all blessing to take care and guide her in better ways possible. I thank you Lord and all the people who dedicatedly pray for my intention and all the intention of the needy. Also bless the souls in purgatory.

R Monday, July 6, 2015
Lord please help me, I feel that the person that I loved for so many years has fooled me and laughed at me, Mary mother of all I beg u that u make him show me that he does love me and that he does want to b with me, Jesus I beg u that u help me see that I wasnts fooled or laughed at by him Please lord forgive me for my sins Amen

Rafal Monday, July 6, 2015
Dear lord Please hear my voice, I would like to Thanku for being with me every step of the way in my life. God I beg u for forgiveness to all my sins and most of all I beg u for forgiveness into leaving my husband, I'm so sorry lord but as u know I had lost all feeling for him at the end of our marriage I beg u to always led me on the right direction and most of all I beg u lord to protect my son JAYDEN from all harm, and most of all I beg u that u always directed him in the right possible way always and most of all increase his faith always Amen

Dominic Monday, July 6, 2015
Good day,please pray for me, require strength & resilience & patience due to current strife. I pray only that God can help me & show the path forward.

Philip Monday, July 6, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and the inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

Lorna Monday, July 6, 2015
Dear God, Heavenly Father, Sweet Jesus, Loving Lord, please be with us I pray. Thank you for all our blessings and for blessings to come. Please take care of all our needs and concerns and safely guide us to our destination/s, today, tonight and tomorrow. Please watch over our Bermuda group and safely guide us on our travels and safely back home again. Please bless the unions of our children and help us all to live long healthy happy fulfilled autonomous lives well in our 80s. Please help KG and E & all the family. Thank you, your loving servant, Lorna, Amen

Shanikqua Monday, July 6, 2015
God please help me to make my business successful. Please help me to have the time and energy and the ability to choose it for the right things. Help me to keep motivated and to not lose sight of my dreams. Pour upon me abundant blessings and your favor that my business will succeed. Please help me to have complete faith in u that u will bring my business to pass and not be half expectant that it won't come true because I don't want to be let down. Please help me to stop failing myself. Please bless me with the new dispatcher job I am applying for as well. I'm praying for blessings upon my finances today. Please Jesus help me to get rid of negative thoughts, people that bring out negativity, and negative speaking, help me to confess your word to make it come to pass.

Aandleeb Monday, July 6, 2015
Please Pray For mE I aM taking my pre final med exam i Need help please thank you

Mary Monday, July 6, 2015
Heavenly Father--dear Jesus--we ask for your safekeeping of a newborn granddaughter having surgery this morning. Please cover her with your miraculous healing and lift her parents up as they journey on this challenging time.

 

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.


Forward email


This email was sent to visioner.shop.wisdom@blogger.com by userexperience@catholiconline.email |  

Catholic Online | P.O. Box 9686 | Bakersfield | CA | 93389

No comments:

Post a Comment