Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests - Newsletters - Catholic Online

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sherri Friday, March 27, 2015
Thank you for this avenue, to unite in prayer with my fellow Christian broth/sis. I am in need of prayer for Alan Tovar a 17 year old that thinks he was born gay, please Pray that he does not become captive to this disobedience, please pray together with me, that the Grace of God come upon him so that he may see, and he may stand upright to the Lord, Thank you for joining me in prayer to our Lord, In the name of Jesus Christ.

sonia Friday, March 27, 2015
Please my God help my daughter Nicole with her depression and be there for her, she needs your support, she loves you.

arlene Friday, March 27, 2015
pray for me so i can visit and see my 2 kids in the philippines this year whom i havent seen for 18 years .. dear Heavenly father make it possible for me please and answer my prayer!

liz Friday, March 27, 2015
Thank you God for uncommon healing and restoration for my family, and helping me, and for protection for Gurumayi Muktananda and Nityananda, SSA and SUVs all family members, and for the EMinisters, and celebs. And thank you God. St. Michale the Archangel defend our Group in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and the snares of the Devil, we do Thou Oh Prince of Heavenly Host by the Divine Powers of God we ask GOd to STM of those souls seeking the ruin of souls, and thank you for getting CLintons to a VA Fed. Facility. GM to NUE event, and PMuktanananda to Advise Pres O. STm of those who did Sept. 11 my ffam. back in their earthsuit to press charges on clintons need them to write a book of apolgizes . Thank you God for Divine Intervetnion and for cancelling on me and my family, and GMBS and Fam, and for mercy on me and my family, and MBS and fam, and EM and fam, and Christian celebr. and families..Gurumayi and Muktannada and Nityananda and families.

Petra Friday, March 27, 2015
Dear lord please help me with my payments of my new car and also with my bills.and lord please help my husband get his calim approved. In Jesus name amen.

Rob Friday, March 27, 2015
Please pray that my job situation will be worked out without any issues.

Ana Friday, March 27, 2015
Day 9 Dear Lord, Please take this pain away I need to go forward. I need to follow through with the my plans with divorce because I firmly believe this is the best option . I firmly believe my spouse and I were not meant to be to together I believe evil has conquered because it destroyed our marriage.. Secretly Lord you I know I love this man but I can\'t continue to hurt because I value myself and children more . Lord give me strength to go forward and to not to doubt my decision was correct .

Dave Friday, March 27, 2015
Weep not for what you have lost, fight for what you have. Weep not for what is dead, fight for what was born in you. Weep not for the one who abandoned you, fight for who is with you. Weep not for those who hate you, fight for those who want you. Weep not for your past, fight for your present struggle. Weep not for your suffering, fight for your happiness. With things that are happening to us, we begin to learn that nothing is impossible to solve, just move forward. LU! JESUS! WHO SOLVES ALL THE PROBLEMS OF WORLD. LOOK UP AND FIND YOUR WAY. MAY GOD, help me remember all I need & allow me to Ace my test today GODS WILL!!! Living in God\'s Sight!!

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA-

No comments:

Post a Comment