Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

SUNIL Thursday, April 23, 2015
Please pray for me to become a successful person inn my life. Help me to get a good job sooner so that I don't be a burden upon my family and also i

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
I am the living bread that came down from heaven, says the Lord; whoever eats this bread will live forever.

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
Jesus; grant that www.stanthony.org has their prayer request page up and working as soon as is possible. Christ have mercy. Amen.

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God in Your eternal Name I ask that You banish all that may cause me hardship, suffering, or harm. Lord have mercy. Amen.

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
For the intentions of all who post at this website, we pray.

Tommy Thursday, April 23, 2015
Lord I ask that you help Nicholai leave me alone and that I forget about the hurt he has done me. I ask that Declan and Josie and Quincy and Lora, and all the I m honored to call friends & family be protected & walk in yr love, I ask this thru the intercession of St Dymphna Amen

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Lekan Thursday, April 23, 2015
I'm writing this prayer request with sadden heart. Please pray for me about my relationship with my girlfriend, She just called me two weeks ago and change totally towards me, without having any argument or what so every. Please help me to pray to God to Change Patience heart towards me Lekan. Please pray to God to let the love she use to have for me come back to her heart. I believe in God that there is nothing he cannot do. I have being praying on my own,, but i need you to pray for me. Please i will forever praise the name of the Lord if my prayer request is answered.

Theodore Thursday, April 23, 2015
Behold the Cross of the Lord! Begone, you evil powers! The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered. Alleluia!

Taylor Thursday, April 23, 2015
Heavenly Father, St. Jude Thaddeus, Mary, I am praying for my boyfriend that his CT scans show no sign of cancer metastasis. Please let him continue to live in good health so that he may serve you and spread your love all his long life. Give him the strength to keep fighting and give his doctors guidance to treat him as best they can. Only you can truly heal us Lord, please place your healing hands on him and let his scan show positive results. Take away his cancer God. Thank you God for all you have given me. Especially my life with my boyfriend. Please let us grow older together in health and in your love. Bless those who are ill and those who cannot afford to be treated, bless those who are not well and need help. Look favorably upon us Lord. In your name we pray, Amen.

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

Click here to opt-out

No comments:

Post a Comment