Friday, April 17, 2015

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

John Friday, April 17, 2015
Heavenly Father, we praise and thank you for all the wonderful blessings that you have bestowed upon us. We strongly pray for the complete healing of Sylvia Stewart. You have healed her before and we strongly believe that you will heal her again completely. We also pray for Dick and the rest of the family. Please give everyone the strength and courage to hold on to their faith and lift everything up in your hands. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen

Tom Friday, April 17, 2015
PLease pray for me as I deal with an addiction issue. Also for my sons eyes to continue to be opened about a unhealthy relationship he is involved in. Also for prayers for a suitable part time job to supplement my retirement income. Also for my wife's job to be secure. Thank you Dear God and those that prayed for me last time I submitted. Progress has been made on a friends situation regarding a grandchild as well as me getting interviews for par time work. I pray as well for all who have posted here as well. In Jesus name Amen!

Philip Friday, April 17, 2015
Heavenly Father / LORD JESUS, Thank you for your blessing & grace we received for our family. I beg you to resurrect Melissa left eye to 20/20 vision and make the eye disease and inflammation of the optic nerve go away permanently. Jesus said, "I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13, 14). I come to you Heavenly Father today and I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to completely heal my daughter Melissa Ang. Please forgive all her sins and remove all obstacles that is preventing her from healing. FATHER GOD / JESUS, you are the miracle healer & physician. I believe whatever treatment medication, injection & laser on the eye you have directed the doctor is to resurrect Melissa's left eye 20/20 vision permanently and making the eye disease go away. We put our trust and faith with JESUS that Dr Sharel C Ongchin and Russell Van Gelder are doctors that GOD has directed them to diagnose and treat her. We praise GOD and have faith that Melissa's left eye will be completely healed. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

Bridget Friday, April 17, 2015
Please pray that I find a job soon. I am in desperate need of work. Please pray very hard. Thank you and I make my request in Jesus most holy name.

phil Friday, April 17, 2015
God You have always been my all in all, please show me You mercy and uplift my life and my young home, let You love overtake us through Christ our Lord amen

travis Friday, April 17, 2015
4-17-15 YAHWEH this day i come to you, and in the name of JESUS as seek these things, please answer YES. provide the daily needs of 3000 for american mattress man. for harmony and peace in our household. audra to find balance. olga strength and peace in lose of her son. sheila clear relationship direction. jessica healing fully. aidan and justin protection and guidance in the truth. ojai youth drug issues healing and redirection. johnny for stuff to be returned.dani life issues cleared. SELAH!!!

Julie Friday, April 17, 2015
Please pray for Andrew that he will succeed in passing Algebra so that he can graduate with his class this year! Please fill his mind with the knowledge he needs and the ability to retain it! In Jesus' name, please pray.

Teresa Friday, April 17, 2015
Father by your sons holy name I beg and pray for forgiveness golf all my sins especially the most recent one.Please erase all aspects of that sin and wash me clean and make me whole again.I ask you to please protect and watch over me and all my children and grandchildren please keep us safe from the evil one I call James.Please save his soul and remove any thoughts of harm to me or my children from him.Please bless my heart surgery and make it successful without any complications or death.Please In your sons precious name I pray. Amen

Ioan Friday, April 17, 2015
Please people of God I ask you in the Name of Jesus Christ to Pray Hard for me today and ask God to hear our Prayers. I need God to save my soul from Hell, Save me from Satan and save me from sickness. I ask You God in Jesus Name to Heal me, Bless me, provide me everything I need and help me to never cease giving you praise for being my God who loves me. I pray for my Family to bless my parents my siblings and my relatives. To heal my Mom and Dad, and to heal my entire house and save us from the chains of the devil the liar. I believe in Jesus Name that God will listen to our prayer today and will do Miracles in my House. Thank you people of God and may God Bless us all in Jesus Name Amen.

Teresa Friday, April 17, 2015
Lord Jesus father in heaven I thank you for another day.I come to you Lord to beg you to keep the demon man away from me and my family.He is the most sickest and evilest person I have ever known to walk this earth.Please keep my children far away from him as well his name is James.May God save his sick soul.In your sons precious holiest and highest name I beg and pray.Amen

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2015 Catholic Online.

Click here to opt-out

No comments:

Post a Comment