Friday, April 25, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Cathy Thursday, April 24, 2014
I am getting married on April 26th, and they are announcing rain on that day. I pray that it doesn\'t rain, that the sun is shining and that God is in our presence always. I pray that God grants me a beautiful day.

Robert Thursday, April 24, 2014
I am sick and in constant pain from arthritis. Because of illness, i am without money, heavily in debt, and facing eviction. Please Lord help me in my despair. Thank you

Kelly Thursday, April 24, 2014
For my dad Jim who is sick and had spots found on his pancreas and surrounding organs. He is waiting to get a biopsy. I am believing that God will heal him!

Arm Thursday, April 24, 2014
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz take care of everything plz see dat everything hoes well plz bless us n guide us

Beverly Thursday, April 24, 2014
Please pray that God watches over the Clark Family... Guide us to stay on the right path, Protect us, and Bless us indeed!!! Please Lord give us \"Favor\"! Please Lord give us a light at the end of all the darkness...

Christine Thursday, April 24, 2014
Dear Lord, Please allow Danny\'s to see how much he has hurt me. Soften his heart and allow him to love me. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Silvia Thursday, April 24, 2014
Please join me in prayer. Thank you God for all, all my blessings. Please help my husband and I in the purchase of our first property. It is where we have built our home and where I want my kids to be raised. I pray this house is sold for what it appraises. Not only will we be complete but my husband won\'t have to work so much, which in turn will help him by giving him time to spend with our children. Thank you Lord for everything you have given me. I ask that everyone join me in prayer, as prayer moves mountains and I need this seller to agree to this price. Thank you again Lord for everything I have and for always pulling me up.

Gerald Thursday, April 24, 2014
My Wife Young Nan has been diagnosed with a rare form of aggressive cancer. Please pray for her healing. We have our first Grandchild coming in September. Please ask God to give her Doctor and Care Givers the knowledge and tools to remove this disease from her body so she can recover soon and enjoy helping me love and spoil our new Grandchild to come. Also pray for anyone else suffering from a life threatening disease.

Aritza Thursday, April 24, 2014
Promotion in my new career, protection of God power of fire to secure job.

Tram Thursday, April 24, 2014
Please pray for my family and my job

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment