Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Hyginus Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I am thanking Lord God Almighty, through his son Jesus Christ I received a favor this week. I am also thank two saints in the making, pope John XX111 and pope John Paul the II and all the angels and saint and our mother virgin Mary.

Jacky Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I pray to do well on the ACT test I am taking tomorrow. If I receive a high score I\'ll be able to attend a good university and become a doctor. I need prayers to help me achieve this.

laura Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I pray that this child in carrying in my womb is healthy and that I may have a successful pregnancy. I have suffered 3 miscarriages with one child being born. I lost one less than a year ago and I pray really hard that everything is okay this time.

Cait Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Alot has changed within the past year. I graduated, ended a long term relationship and moved away from home for a job - a job that doesn\'t even interest me but pays the bills. In the chaos of it all I lost my sense of self. I have had more time to reflect recently, and I am disgusted with the person I have turned into. This wasn\'t an all-of-a-sudden type of thing, but over the years I have changed. I feel distant from God and dont know what to do. please pray for guidance in my life, and for me to have faith in the Lord\'s plans for me. I really want to open up and accept the Lord and be thankful for what I have. I want to change, and be better than I ever have been.

veronica Tuesday, April 22, 2014
that our love for each other will overcome our troubles and husband will stop drinking

Renee Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Asking for prayer for my husband, his ex wife is being very deceptive and controlling his 86 yrs old mom. My husband is saved and his mom also know Jesus but his ex wife is not. We are really struggling with her. Please please pray for us. We need this woman to be gone. I\'m stressed with this situation. Renee

H Tuesday, April 22, 2014
St. Francis, guide me through the dark into the light

Michele Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Young mom requesting prayers for a successful surgery and subsequent clean bill of health.

Anna Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Please pray the rosary for my dad Adelin who passed away and is with our lord on 4/7

Ovie Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Dear God, I thank you for your love and care. I thank you for granting my family and I journey mercies. I pray for my family, that continuous peace and love should reign. I see the change in my Dad. I pray that he shall continue to be a better person. Protect him in his daily live and protect him at work. Bless him lord and your continuous favour be upon him. I pray for my mum. That you bless her with good health, joy and happiness. I pray for my sister Fran. That the good Lord bless her with a child and her husband with a job. Grant them happiness o Lord. I pray for brother and his wife. I pray for peace in their marriage and fruit of the womb. I commit my sister Rukky into your hands lord. Change her lord, make her a better person. Bless her with a husband that would tolerate her lord. I pray for myself. Give me the strength to be more confident, to work harder and achieve my goals. I cast away every spirit of fear lord. Help me lord with this PhDs so I come to completion. I commit my experiments Lord in your hands , make me understand the results am getting. I pray for a husband Lord, bless me with a man who is God fearing, hardworking , kind and dedicated. Bless my future lord. Guide and protect my family and I. I pray that the Holy Spirit be the centre of our lives and lead us daily. I make these prayers in Jesus Name Amen.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

No comments:

Post a Comment